PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbelle character?

kimc0486
07-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Is Tinkerbelle a character in the park? I have never seen her nor have I heard of anyone seeing her. If she isn't a character, does anyone know why? I've always wondered. Thanks!!

crazi4dlr
07-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Tinkerbelle has up til now only been seen when she does her flight over the castle for the fireworks presentation. You can now also see her on the lead float in the Parade of Dreams.

Having her walk around would ruin the illusion because she is a fairy and she's supposed to be very tiny. I think having her on the float is a double edged sword perse because it's nice to see her cuz she's so endearing to everyone and yet it ruins the illusion. That's my opinion anyway.

Disneyfun
07-18-2005, 03:17 PM
You can get a piture with tinkerbell!

THe photo people who take your photos will pose you with your hand out and then they drop in a digital photo of tinkerbell. Yes I have to buy one even thought my daughter and my pictuer sucked. But I got tinkerbell! The little one was mad though because now she wants to hold tinkerbell again!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-18-2005, 03:23 PM
We may have to do one of those photos, since our new puppy is named Tinkerbelle.

arpinl
07-18-2005, 03:44 PM
Having her walk around would ruin the illusion because she is a fairy and she's supposed to be very tiny. I think having her on the float is a double edged sword perse because it's nice to see her cuz she's so endearing to everyone and yet it ruins the illusion. That's my opinion anyway.

That's exactly how I feel about Tinker Bell. On the other hand, the Chip and Dale characters are as big as Mickey, even though they are much smaller in "reality." I guess since I grew up seeing the chipmunks in the park, I became used to their large size...