PDA

View Full Version : Iger at the ceremony

Disney Vault
07-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Is it just me or did it seem like Iger was a much better speaker at this ceremony compared to other times. He seemed like he had loosened up a little and he was a much better speaker than Eisner. Eisner was stuttering at times and it seemed almost forgetting what to say.

Disneyfun
07-18-2005, 11:21 AM
I think this is the first time I heard Iger and felt he was a much better speaker than the other! Would of perfered to listen to him all day Rather than the other two gentelmen speakers.

Disney Vault
07-18-2005, 11:33 AM
I think this is the first time I heard Iger and felt he was a much better speaker than the other! Would of perfered to listen to him all day Rather than the other two gentelmen speakers.
Don't even get me started on Arnold :rolleyes:

To bad Matt Ouimet didn't speak a little though. I am sure everyone would have gone crazy if they would have called him up.

MrsG
07-18-2005, 12:17 PM
To bad Matt Ouimet didn't speak a little though.
I was very surprised (and disappointed) he didn't speak. After all it is his park!

BigAlH
07-26-2005, 09:32 AM
I was very surprised (and disappointed) he didn't speak. After all it is his park!

Actually this seemed fitting to me. Matt will quietly stay back and let the rest take the center stage.

The classic part for me was when Eisner had to ask someone if he goofed. He was talking about Ron Miller and after finishing a sentence he leaned down and said (somewhat quietly), "I said Ron right?" (or something to that effect).

Bob was a MUCH better speaker than Eisner, hands-down.

I didn't hear any boos where we were sitting (near Firestation) when they introduced Eisner, but they was much less clapping for him compared to the others.

-al