PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Disneyland! [merged]

Pages : [1] 2

disney jones
07-16-2005, 11:15 PM
indeed for as long as i've been here on this planet, you truly are the Happiest Place On Earth! I'm wishing you 50 more glorious years and will be there each and every one of them to celebrate with you! Thanks Walt!

SallySkellington
07-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Happy Birthday DL! And thanks for all the wonderfull times and memories! :fez:

Disney Vault
07-16-2005, 11:32 PM
Happy Birthday Disneyland. I am so sorry I can't make it there for this big event. You know you are the best! :D

Opus1guy
07-17-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm a bit surprised nobody posted right at midnight. But since they didn't...might as well be me to get things started! ;)

I Love You For Your Snow
Your Deserts Down Below
I Love The Way
You Wear Your Trees

Happy Birthday To The Happiest Place On Earth!

And Thanks, Walt!

:)

Vegitabeta
07-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Walt, if you are listening up there, thank you! Hooray for Disneyland! :D

Mark Mywords
07-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Happy 50th, Disneyland!

Tutter
07-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I love this forum because I knew people other than myself in this world remember these 'little things'.

Happy 50th Birthday Disneyland - and I hope all you mousepadders celebrating it there today have a wonderful wonderful time. And for those of us who can't be there - our hearts are celebrating so have a wonderful celebration to.

Scamp
07-17-2005, 03:54 AM
Happy birthday DL!

Skunker
07-17-2005, 05:07 AM
Yippee from Colorado!!! I was up and online at 6:45 am to check out Mouseplanet and start celebrating!!! I'll be calling my mother and sister soon to make sure they don't forget what today is. :)

GrumpyUTboi
07-17-2005, 05:52 AM
The local news station has been talking up DL's 50th Birthday today. Like the very first paying customer at DL is from Utah and DL gave him 4 life time passes to DL. They also asked what the first full length feature film that Disney made, not the Mickey films and I thought "DUH, it is Snow White".

Walt thanks for the years and years of memories! My children and I thnk you!

fjhuerta
07-17-2005, 06:14 AM
Dear Walt:

Thanks. I'm sorry; words elude me. But you did create the Happiest Place on Earth, and you have made millions and millions of people happy. What a legacy.

:D

Skunker
07-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Couldn't resist - I made the kids Mickey shaped pancakes today in honor of the 50th...

disneyland addict13
07-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Disneyland has a special place in my heart and always will. We have all been blessed with the amazing man that is Walt Disney and with the many things that he has created, especially Disneyland. I'm sorry I can't be there for the event but I will be there in a week! I love you Disneyland!

Happy Birthday!

Tinkerbelle
07-17-2005, 08:15 AM
Happy Birthday Disneyland.

And thanx Walt; for creating a place full of happiness and wonder. For keeping the child in us alive. For making Disneyland the ultimate job, because I am truly in love with working (and basically living) at Disneyland. And for making a place that people from every race, religion, country, and background come together and are swept up in a childlike awe and wonder.

And to those of you who are coming to help us celebrate today... Welcome Home.

SeansMom
07-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Happy Birthday Disneyland!!!
And thanks, Walt, for creating the place where cares can be left behind and magic is everywhere, where "characters" come to life, and where every person can find and embrace the "child within". Well done, Walt, well done!

Viva La Disney
07-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Happy 50th Disneyland!!!!! And thank you, Walt, Cast Members and everyone else that has made this wonderful place where everyone can have fun. Here's to 50 more :D

kimk
07-17-2005, 10:25 AM
Happy Birthday Disneyland and Thank You Walt Disney! :)

Disneymademoiselle
07-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Happy Birthday, Disneyland!!!

On behalf of all those who have been infinitely touched by the magic of Disney, we thank you, Walt. It has truly been a blessing to share your dream for the last 50 years. We all know that you are looking down and smiling :)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-17-2005, 10:27 AM
My 3yo got up this morning and said "Today is Disneyland's birthday! Can we make a cake? So we did! "
Happy Birthday to my favoirte place on earth!

Susan L
07-17-2005, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Disneyland, you are the best there is.

Terri
07-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Happy Birthday Disneyland!!! Thank you Walt for sharing your dream with us...it's nice to know that I can always go home to Disneyland and be the kid I was all those years ago...thank you for everything!!!!

"When you wish upon a star..." ;)

UncleGDogWord
07-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Wishing I was there, but stuck here at work. Could not get the day off. DOH! Even though I would have not been able to ride many rides the magic of the day would have been the next best thing. Hope they don't run out of soda and good thing the plumbers union isn't on strike.

Happy 50 years of magic as I am tied to my desk.

Is it Sept. yet? (Going in Sept.)

vj81995
07-17-2005, 11:35 AM
I LOVE DL!

potzbie
07-17-2005, 11:40 AM
I think it would be appropriate if everyone who posted today do what i do.

"I wish Disneyland a very happy
UN-BIRTHDAY, tomorrow, and
the rest of the year!"
:)

I Heart Disneyland!
07-17-2005, 12:10 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND from someone who has been crossing through the gates of the Happiest Place On Earth since 1966 (when I was 5 years old). The memories from my parents taking me, to me taking my children, to someday taking my children's children, it truly IS the Happiest Place On Earth.

Thank you Walt for creating this magical land.