PDA

View Full Version : Photos from Space Mountain Relaunch

sriggins
07-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Enjoy!

Photos from Space Mountain Relaunch (http://www.geeksrus.com/albums/spacemountainrelaunch/)

mraw
07-15-2005, 10:11 PM
thanks for the photos! How long was the wait? The line seemed to go on forever.

sriggins
07-15-2005, 10:12 PM
thanks for the photos! How long was the wait? The line seemed to go on forever.

Our wait was only 10 mins or so, as we were in the mad crush at the front. We saw stand by times from 90 to 160 minutes posted. We only rode the one time. We spent the rest of the day doing the virtual kingdom quests heh

Disney Vault
07-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Our wait was only 10 mins or so, as we were in the mad crush at the front. We saw stand by times from 90 to 160 minutes posted. We only rode the one time. We spent the rest of the day doing the virtual kingdom quests heh
So where more effects turned on in the ride?

sriggins
07-16-2005, 10:37 AM
So where more effects turned on in the ride?

It was the same as far as I could tell (as last Tuesday)

Disney Vault
07-16-2005, 10:47 AM
It was the same as far as I could tell (as last Tuesday)
I saw you posted in the other thread too. I guess it is a good thing if they don't use the astriod for space mt because I hear people love not having one large object you always see. It helps to make the place feel bigger and you don't know where you are. And this gets me even more excited for rockit mt.

sriggins
07-16-2005, 11:02 AM
I saw you posted in the other thread too. I guess it is a good thing if they don't use the astriod for space mt because I hear people love not having one large object you always see. It helps to make the place feel bigger and you don't know where you are. And this gets me even more excited for rockit mt.

I could see some form of rock or something up there (as opposed to the bright orange ball) but I like it dark myself as well. Does not distract and then whoosh you are off!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-16-2005, 12:07 PM
I was laughing at your comments about the people NOT in line before 11am! hehe
Thanks for the photos. I can't wait to get in November.

Disneyfun
07-16-2005, 09:23 PM
I must be the biggest Dummy! I totally forgot about the big RED Ball. I was just enjoying the ride and how dark it was.!!!!

sriggins
07-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I was laughing at your comments about the people NOT in line before 11am! hehe
Thanks for the photos. I can't wait to get in November.

hehe yes, it humored me.

Vegitabeta
07-17-2005, 12:01 AM
That was the line?! :eek: