PDA

View Full Version : How do I go about praising a CM?

coronado_g
07-15-2005, 04:44 PM
I had an experience on Tuesday 7-12-2005 in Disneyland where a CM showed exceptional courtesy and honesty. Does anyone know how I can send a compliment regarding his actions? This involved more than just being polite - it involved misplaced money that was returned to me.

Skunker
07-15-2005, 04:57 PM
I had an experience on Tuesday 7-12-2005 in Disneyland where a CM showed exceptional courtesy and honesty. Does anyone know how I can send a compliment regarding his actions? This involved more than just being polite - it involved misplaced money that was returned to me.

I don't know for sure, but I would start by going to City Hall and asking??? I bet they can take the compliment or direct you...

coronado_g
07-15-2005, 05:04 PM
I can't go to City Hall - I'm at home now and won't be going back to DL for awhile. Was just wondering if there was some place to send an email or post a message about a particular CM praise-worthy actions.

Osky
07-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Go to the web site and follow the links to send them a comment. Actually, here is the link: https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/help/contactUs?name=ContactUsPage

I have always used this site, and have been assured my comments would go to the correct people. Of course, I have always given them a first name, date, time, and location.

coronado_g
07-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Thank you for the info!

Osky
07-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Thank you for the info!

You are welcome. We seem to get a lot of complaints on here. Would you mind recounting your positive experience here?

coronado_g
07-15-2005, 05:22 PM
I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to DL by myself on Tuesday. I was totally hyped up about being at Disneyland and kind of lost my head. I went to purchase a corn dog at the red wagon cart on Main Street and paid with a $20 bill and some change. I completely forgot my $15 in change and the CM had to track me down to return it! I was thrilled because this was ALL the money I had for the rest of the day!

tod
07-16-2005, 08:15 AM

If you want to do it before you leave, go to City Hall at Disneyland or Guest Relations (or maybe Guest Services, I don't remember right now) at DCA and fill out a form. If you can give them a name, a time and a location they'll know which Jennifer you're talking about.

I did it the other day to commend a CM whho did an excellent job presenting at ToT.

--t

Tinkerbelle
07-16-2005, 09:41 AM
thank you for wanting to compliment that Cast Member. I know that compliments are hard to come by, and I'm sure that he will appreciate it.

Little tod
07-16-2005, 10:07 AM
One moment please...

tod
07-16-2005, 10:07 AM
thank you for wanting to compliment that Cast Member. I know that compliments are hard to come by, and I'm sure that he will appreciate it.

Actually, she. And I'm sure she will, I thanked her and she said "You're welcome" with the same deadpan expression.

--t

Barbossa
07-16-2005, 10:26 AM
I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to go to DL by myself on Tuesday. I was totally hyped up about being at Disneyland and kind of lost my head. I went to purchase a corn dog at the red wagon cart on Main Street and paid with a $20 bill and some change. I completely forgot my $15 in change and the CM had to track me down to return it! I was thrilled because this was ALL the money I had for the rest of the day!

You did Disneyland on $20? Impressive. :)

coronado_g
07-16-2005, 01:38 PM
I'm frugal! All I spent was for parking ($10), corn dog ($5) and a chimichanga ($5). And the admission ticket was a gift.

maryxmas
07-16-2005, 05:27 PM

I had good service from a female CM working at the red wagon back in March. We were waiting for her to make more corn dogs and needed some park info, which she gladly looked up for us on some note sheets she had. She was great, I hope it's the same person we're talking about.

PennyLane
07-16-2005, 05:48 PM

I had the best experience with a man who was working the corn dog wagon. I emailed Disney and they sent me a form to my home address. I filled it out, but didn't hear back. I really hope they gave him some recognition.

coronado_g
07-16-2005, 06:05 PM
My corn dog CM was a guy. I was REALLY grateful that he went out of his way to give me my change - especially since it was completely my fault. I just walked away with the food and spaced out the change that was due me.

PennyLane
07-16-2005, 06:27 PM
My corn dog CM was a guy. I was REALLY grateful that he went out of his way to give me my change - especially since it was completely my fault. I just walked away with the food and spaced out the change that was due me.

The CM who helped me was so great! And I felt so badly for him, working all alone with a huge line of customers! I wonder if it was the same guy?!

coronado_g
07-16-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm used the link that Grundler posted in message #4 to send my praise for the Main Street corn dog wagon CM guy.
Who ever you are, CM guy, THANKS!