PDA

View Full Version : Two People... Six Single Day Park Tickets..

sdlipton
07-15-2005, 02:57 PM
... I would much prefer to upgrade all of these individual tickets and turn them into two 3-day park hoppers or even 2 two day park hoppers.

Can I do THIS?

Just in case anyone asks, two of the tickets are gifts from my folsk who had them and couldn't use them from back in '97. the other 4 tickets are gifts from a disney employee and hes sending them to me as we speak.

phoenixfire2k5
07-15-2005, 03:03 PM
... I would much prefer to upgrade all of these individual tickets and turn them into two 3-day park hoppers or even 2 two day park hoppers.

Can I do THIS?

Just in case anyone asks, two of the tickets are gifts from my folsk who had them and couldn't use them from back in '97. the other 4 tickets are gifts from a disney employee and hes sending them to me as we speak.

Ask your disney employee friend. He/she might know and is probably the best source for the answer to your question. An upgrade might be possible though.

Mrs. Newseditor44
07-15-2005, 03:55 PM

Can I do THIS?

Also make sure the tickets from your Disney employee friend have a monetary value to them. If they are free, then you wouldn't be able to upgrade them or anything.

phoenixfire2k5
07-15-2005, 04:14 PM
And I'd also make sure that those 2 from 97 can even be used at all.

Stupid_American
07-15-2005, 04:21 PM
And I'd also make sure that those 2 from 97 can even be used at all.

The ticket prices have gone up $24, each, since '97.

phoenixfire2k5
07-16-2005, 05:36 AM
The ticket prices have gone up $24, each, since '97.

But so have the ticket styles. They might be different back in 97 than they are now. Will they even work at all, such as scanning, etc. Would they even be valid. It would be good to check into that.