PDA

View Full Version : Buzz wait times

rds912
07-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Anyone know what the average wait times for BLAB has been ?

phoenixfire2k5
07-15-2005, 01:53 PM
Anyone know what the average wait times for BLAB has been ?

About 45 minutes to an hour, on a real busy day. That might be lowered a bit with Space open now.

rds912
07-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Do they have FP with this ride?

phoenixfire2k5
07-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Do they have FP with this ride?

Yes they do, and since the hype with this ride is still kinda high, they can run out quickly on a really crowded day. So get them early.

HorizonsA
07-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Well, not necessarily. I was there this last Monday and it was really crowded, but FastPasses were still being distributed at 11pm.

But this weekend, with July 17th, the above poster may be right.

phoenixfire2k5
07-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Well, not necessarily. I was there this last Monday and it was really crowded, but FastPasses were still being distributed at 11pm.

But this weekend, with July 17th, the above poster may be right.

Then some of the hype has gone down, and its also probably because of Space Mountain being reopened.

One thing is for sure though, they don't run out as quickly as Indy or Splash. So, you should still be able to get them throughout the day. With the possible exception of this weekend.

shawnarae
07-15-2005, 05:32 PM
If you have Early Entry then go right away and do it. It was open for us during EE last week. We walked right on last Saturday with no one in front or behind us. Otherwise, I did see a line last Friday night come out of the Buzz building and wrap around close to the "Ariel picture area". Not sure how many minutes that wait will be, my guess 45-60. But there is Fastpasses!

It was cute & my kids were AMAZED. Eyes big as saucers when they saw Zurg!

DCAWhites
07-15-2005, 08:24 PM
Buzz lightyear is one of those rides that gets a TON of fastpass returns right after the parades and fireworks. This severly slows the normal line since the number of guests returning from the parade using fastpasses from a bit earlier can be higher than the capacity of the attraction. Come during parades/fireworks or any other time and standby will move faster.