PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks times?

EvanRude
07-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi,
The fire works are always scheduled at 9:25 on the current DL calander.
My question is do they change the time in the fall. My trip is for end of September. I'd like to make my reservations for perfered seating dinners, but if they change the time I might not make it to get a good spot.

I assume that the fireworks will only be Friday, Saturday, Sunday in the fall because DL closes at 8:00PM durring the week. Correct me if I'm wrong.

phoenixfire2k5
07-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi,
The fire works are always scheduled at 9:25 on the current DL calander.
My question is do they change the time in the fall. My trip is for end of September. I'd like to make my reservations for perfered seating dinners, but if they change the time I might not make it to get a good spot.

I assume that the fireworks will only be Friday, Saturday, Sunday in the fall because DL closes at 8:00PM durring the week. Correct me if I'm wrong.

When and if the park closes early during the week, if they show the fireworks during the week at all, it is usually 15 minutes before the park closes. And being that the park would normally close at 8 o'clock during the week, that means the fireworks will be at 7:45. Or 8:45 if they close at 9. They'll be shown at the normal time if the park closes at 10.

If it gets dark enough to show the fireworks before they close, they'll more than likely have them.