PDA

View Full Version : vmk keeps crashing, what am i doing wrong?

jswtsang
07-15-2005, 06:54 AM
I registered for a new user and it keeps crashing on the VMK loading page, does that mean I have to register again, because I keep using the email address and password i provided and it keeps crashing. Any hints for getting in the game at all?

jt

Stupid_American
07-15-2005, 08:20 AM
I registered for a new user and it keeps crashing on the VMK loading page, does that mean I have to register again, because I keep using the email address and password i provided and it keeps crashing. Any hints for getting in the game at all?

jt

Invalid login shouldn't result in a crash.

What browser are you using?
On my Mac, Firefox works well; others crash.

jswtsang
07-15-2005, 06:42 PM
hi, i'm using IE on win xp, i got it to work today, but i didn't realize that i made my skin color blue, how weird i look! :)

What am i supposed to be doing, i just walk around but nothing seems to happen
jt

Stupid_American
07-15-2005, 07:03 PM
I think it might need to load a few times to "settle in".
I think I remember a few crashes early on.

You gotta make things happen.
Type questions into the text box at the bottom and hit return.
Someone will often make suggestions or give advice.

I'm an old fart, but I'm finally beginning to figure a few things out!

jswtsang
07-15-2005, 07:07 PM
I figured out how to change my skin and buy things, hopefully i can earn more points to buy more things :). I'm at a disadvantage for the fireworks though, i have a laptop with a trackpad!

Christiii
07-16-2005, 03:36 PM
the funnest part in my opinion is finding all the hideden mickeys..tho I could never have done it without the list...there is a list on the boards here somewhere....that kept me busy for awhile, having the get all the $$ for the film for the pics. Now that Ive done that, Im pretty much board..but the Mickeys were really fun!!

jswtsang
07-16-2005, 03:40 PM
I just discovered the mickeys and already i've used up the 3 rolls of film and 5 more. it's a bummer b/c i don't have enough $ to buy more film, gotta play more games i guess. i'm going to forget where they are :)

what game gives you the most points? I like the jungle game alot!

jt

Christiii
07-16-2005, 04:01 PM
well if you can win the pirate game, that has a lot..but I cant win it!! there is also a thread here I think about all the different was to earn money...do the games, click on the 5 characters once a day for 100 points...the snowman, esmeralda, trader bob, the pirate and the dragon. Aslo the music game gives you a lot of points for the first song that you save and the first one you play...and I think 10 points for every song after that..something like that!! also go to http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/ for codes of money and spells...losts of info, but also lots of kids on here...so you have to kind of weed thru their posts...tho Im sure they are much better than any of us at this!!

SCUBAbe
07-16-2005, 09:01 PM
I get all my credits from the fireworks game. Of you get to level five you get 40 credits and if you score over 200,000 you get 50 credits. So, everytime I plat I egt at least 90 credits. If you come in first you get 150 credits plus the 40 for getting to level 5. I also get credits for visitng the characters around the park. 20 credits for each one per day. Today they gave 40 per charater. I almost had 10,000 credits before my shopping spree today. Now I have almost 5000..:)

jswtsang
07-16-2005, 11:15 PM
when you say snowman do you mean the monster in the matterhorn? I've only found esmerelda and the dragon so far. Thanks for the info!
jt

Christiii
07-17-2005, 09:00 AM
I cant figure out that fireworks game at all...I think its because Im on a laptop, but even when I use my mouse..I seriously dont know what Im doing...and it sucks because I really try!! How lame am I?? dont answer that..haha
Yes, hes the Abominable (sp) Snowman, The pirate is in the Pirates playhouse, Trader Bob is in Trader Bobs shop...go figure :D

jswtsang
07-17-2005, 04:27 PM
the fireworks game is impossible on a laptop, i had to put on a mouse. basically you use the left and right arrow keys to select which firework you want, say purple swirl or orange flower and you click on the firework as it gets as high as possible in the sky. If you click too soon you get good or ok, but if you wait you get awesome or flawless and you get more points, but if you wait too long you get no points. I think you need the mouse. As you get up more levels there are different symbols you have to scroll through, i've gotten to up to 6 and that gets hard! it's fun once you use a mouse, i had a tough time on the laptop though!

thanks for the tip, i shall have to visit the places for the points :)

jt

SCUBAbe
07-18-2005, 06:30 PM
omg..it just crashed on me right int he middle of a fireworks game when I was on my way to my best score erver...AAUUGGGHHHHHH

sriggins
07-24-2005, 10:14 PM
well if you can win the pirate game, that has a lot..but I cant win it!! there is also a thread here I think about all the different was to earn money...do the games, click on the 5 characters once a day for 100 points...the snowman, esmeralda, trader bob, the pirate and the dragon. Aslo the music game gives you a lot of points for the first song that you save and the first one you play...and I think 10 points for every song after that..something like that!! also go to http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/ for codes of money and spells...losts of info, but also lots of kids on here...so you have to kind of weed thru their posts...tho Im sure they are much better than any of us at this!!

Did you just call the Yeti a snowman? :P

http://www.vmkfansite.com/ has a bunch of reusable codes. Go to kellogs.com and play the pirates game there and get a code for a skull rock room and more.