PDA

View Full Version : FEDEX from AAA Vacation Disneyland Question

CrazyMouse
07-13-2005, 03:36 PM
does AAA send an e-mail with my tracking number, when they send my package? sorry so short i have work :-) :D

shawnarae
07-13-2005, 04:03 PM
When I got my AAA package I was not aware it was even coming! My door bell just rang & it showed up :) I had actually booked about 2 months prior to my reservation date. They told me 2-3 weeks before my departure date I will get a package delivered FEDEX with my confirmation info, coupons, park hoppers & some other goodies too. In a cute box shaped envelope holder it is all arranged nice & neat!

So I did not even know it was coming until the doorbell rang :) I did have to sign for it! So I don't think they will leave it by your front door. This was the same with my Disney Cruise info/tickets ect. They need a living person to accept it.

penguin66
07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
It would be nice if they would tell us when to expect the tickets. My husband and I both work and will have to take time off work to be here to sign for the package.

Earkid
07-13-2005, 05:27 PM
It would be nice if they would tell us when to expect the tickets. My husband and I both work and will have to take time off work to be here to sign for the package.The driver should leave you a hang tag showing that they tried to deliver a package. If you call them they are usually pretty good at arranging a redelivery to your work. I have done this before with no problem.

MsYumiBr
07-13-2005, 05:48 PM
I forgot who I called. I think I called WDTC because they are the ones who make up the packages. I was told that they prepare them 21 days in advance of arrival. I called my AAA agent 21 days before my arrival date and she said she didn't get the package yet. I got a call on the 17th day and she told me about the package. That was nice of her. So, I was waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Nope. It arrived by DHL and luckily my husband was home to sign for it. The only thing it didn't have was the lanyards which we received voucher(s) for which we redeem at the AAA office on Main Street. We got the Tinkerbell luggage tags. The interesting thing is the tickets all had a picture of the prehistoric poster. The vouchers for AAA PS are for three shows and are tear off tabs. I wonder how this will work. It also does not mention anywhere in the entire package about the enhanced fastpass. I'm going on faith that they will work that way. It also had the insert about not leaving the park due to expected crowds. I'm just glad we are planning to hang around the hotel on the first day so we can enjoy it.

shawnarae
07-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Have a blast!!!!

Susan L
07-13-2005, 09:34 PM
does AAA send an e-mail with my tracking number, when they send my package? sorry so short i have work :-) :D

My local AAA office where I always book our packages lets me know about when the package stuff is to arrive. They usually call me when its there or I call them and then I go pick it up.

EeyoreAdorer
07-14-2005, 04:42 PM
It also does not mention anywhere in the entire package about the enhanced fastpass. I'm going on faith that they will work that way.

In order to get the enhanced fastpass, you have to be staying at one of the DL Resort Hotels. If you are, it's in the barcode that you have the enhanced fastpass service.

I work for AAA and have used them for all my Disnleyland vacations. Whenever we stay at a DL Resort hotel, the enchanced fastpass option always works. If there's a problem, AAA has a kiosk at the beginning of Main Street in DL.

Hope this helps,

Lori :)