PDA

View Full Version : Giant Mickey... where?

kimc0486
07-13-2005, 02:15 PM
This is totally random, but i've seen it in pictures and heard people on here talking about it. But where is that giant mickey statue with his arms streched out? I've never found it. :( But if I know where it's at I will def. get pictures at it next time! Thanks!

ChipmunkStar
07-13-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm guessing you mean the one at the Disneyland Hotel. It's next to the Hotel valet area and Grand Ballroom. Outside the Marina Tower, near check-in... It's all the same place to me....

crazi4dlr
07-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Theres one inside the store on Main Street too. It's towards the back of one of the shops where the artwork is displayed. I can't think of the shop it's in or even the side of MS it's on but we have pictures of it, just not able to post photos.

ChipmunkStar
07-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Theres one inside the store on Main Street too. It's towards the back of one of the shops where the artwork is displayed. I can't think of the shop it's in or even the side of MS it's on but we have pictures of it, just not able to post photos.

Disneyana. While that is a large wooden statue of Mickey, I wouldn't really think of it as giant. But maybe that's the one the OP was looking for. Who knows.