PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Dirty

tbminnie
07-13-2005, 10:57 AM
So has anyone seen people doing R- rated stuff in the park? I was wondering if anyone had some good stories. :D

crazi4dlr
07-13-2005, 11:00 AM
So has anyone seen people doing R- rated stuff in the park? I was wondering if anyone had some good stories. :D

You mean other than "Flash Mountain"?

tbminnie
07-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Yes, other than Flash Mountain. Like has anyone caught someone doing something in the cave on Tom Sawyers or anywhere else. I am sure the cast members have some stories on this. :)

Andrew
07-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Moderator's note:

Please remember to keep this discussion rated PG. If you're not sure whether specific words are allowed, click the "Preview Post" button before you submit your post.

The Genii
07-13-2005, 11:05 AM
As David Koenig has pointed out in Mouse Tales, Adventure into Inner Space used to be known with a smirk as Adventure into Intercourse.

Opus1guy
07-13-2005, 11:49 AM
All I will say is that there have been hundreds if not thousands of occurrences such as you wish to hear about, at Disneyland. I've seen many myself. Either directly or on video tape (taking the 5th as to if I did any myself ;)). Many are more "X" rated than "R" rated.

I've heard stories from dozens of Cast Members, a now retired head of Disneyland Security, and many others about the amorous affairs and/or exhibitionist tendencies that some frisky Guests and Cast Members feel compelled to act out at The Happiest Place On Earth.

Rather than risk crossing the PG line here...let's just say that anything you could possibly imagine...someone else imagined too. And actually did it!

Like Walt said...there are dreamers, and there are doers.

:)

shawnarae
07-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Hanky Panky in Disneyland............Who would have thought???? Oh my!!

:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: ;) :D

averagedork
07-13-2005, 01:07 PM
I've been thinking Matterhorn could be fun.

tod
07-13-2005, 01:07 PM
Fall evening, early sunset, dark train, long stretch between Frontierland/New Orleans Square and the lights of Videopolis.

You can take it from there... ;)

--t

Opus1guy
07-13-2005, 01:10 PM
Fall evening, early sunset, dark train, long stretch between Frontierland/New Orleans Square and the lights of Videopolis.

You can take it from there... ;)

Ah...is this anything like that old Freudian "train entering a tunnel" thing?

tod
07-13-2005, 01:11 PM
Ah...is this anything like that old Freudian "train entering a tunnel" thing?

We were fully dressed by the time we got to the tunnel.
:p

--t

Micki0624
07-13-2005, 01:11 PM
I was told by a CM that was the main reason they closed down the Peoplemovers.

sandiegorob
07-13-2005, 01:15 PM
As David Koenig has pointed out in Mouse Tales, Adventure into Inner Space used to be known with a smirk as Adventure into Intercourse.
And he's correct. I never knew DL had its own jail until I was caught on that ride. Fortunately, we were both seventeen at the time. Unfortunately, it was a high school class trip and everyone found out. Not bad for me but a nightmare for her. There a just things you shouldn't do at DL and that is one of them.

crazi4dlr
07-13-2005, 02:42 PM
I was told by a CM that was the main reason they closed down the Peoplemovers.

I doubt very much that that is the reason but after reading this thread that is the one ride I thought it would make the most sense to do it on. To be honest I don't think the Monsanto ride was long enough to be worth it for me. But I guess when you're in high school it's more the thrill of the taboo than the enjoyment of the act. No offense intended to high school age people, I was there once myself.