PDA

View Full Version : 9/22 seems booked at DLR but not others

EvanRude
07-13-2005, 10:47 AM
Hi,
I made my reservation awhile ago for 9/22 to 26. I've tried to later add conciere but it was booked. But only on the 22nd. I tried to make some reservations for others But Thursday the 22nd is not avalible at the DL hotels.
Is there something going on for the 22nd? Would be nice to know.
Do they run the hotels slim on certain days for cleaning etc.
thanks

Opus1guy
07-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Someone once posted a web site where you could check to see which if any, Conventions are in town. Perhaps someone will post the link again for you.

Could be a Convention or a Conference in town or being held right at the Resort. Happens quite often, and these things can be booked years in advance.

EvanRude
07-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Thanks,
I just thought that it was strange to have just one day total booked. With all the 50th stuff, you never know.

Rteneyck
07-13-2005, 03:04 PM
I had a similar situation in January and it turned out there was a huge music convention. Thank goodness it was the last day for them when we arrived. It was at the convention center and we stayed at the Anaheim Marriott and they had no parking, tons of noise, etc... I would love to find out what conventions are going on so I can also avoid this mistake again.

tweetheart
07-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Here's the website that posts all of the Anaheim Convention Center events. I don't see anything for 9/22, but there is a convention (North American Association Food Equipment Manfacturers) starting 9/23, so I don't know if that's it or not!

Anaheim Convention Center events (http://www.anaheimconventioncenter.com/events.cfm)