PDA

View Full Version : Any photos on the 17th @10:00?

Simba's Mom
07-13-2005, 05:01 AM
Is anyone planning to take and post pictures of the events from the 17th, particularly the 10:00 one with Michael Eisner and Bob Iger? If so, I'd really, really appreciate it. They're putting together a 50 piece band to do the entertainment, and DS is part of that band. I can't be there but I'd REALLY appreciate seeing any pictures. Thanks.

Andrew
07-13-2005, 09:04 AM
MousePlanet will be at the press events and we expect to have updates throughout the day.

Mark Mywords
07-13-2005, 09:16 AM
MousePlanet will be at the press events and we expect to have updates throughout the day.

Cool! If it's even half as good as MP's coverage of May 5th, it'll be awesome!

Opus1guy
07-13-2005, 09:29 AM
Just FYI (though you probably already know this)...I've always been able to get a very good Verizon Wireless Broadband EVDO signal inside Disneyland. Usually much better than their data-slow digital cell network signal.

If you are a Verizon Wireless Broadband subscriber, you could post any stories, pictures and even video from your laptop via this hi-speed data network, from almost anywhere inside the Park. This would prevent you from having to schlep over to the Grand Californian to get a Wi-Fi signal. And leaving the park for any reason may not be a good idea on the 17th, from all accounts.

If you have Press Credentials that might be different, and you'll likely have no problem exiting and re-entering the Park. And there could even be Broadband available to you at any Media Centers they have set up.

As an adside...I think it's great some of you will be posting throughout the day on the activities and events of the 17th...taking time away from some of the fun you could be having, to do so. That's a very nice thing to do for those folks that can't be there, and simply "can't wait" to hear what's going on. :)