PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Cove

WITron
07-13-2005, 01:04 AM
I searched on the reviews and did not see the Dolphin Cove Resort listed and was wondering if anyone had stayed there and what their thoughts were. We are going in Dec and will be staying here.

littlemissgorgeous
07-13-2005, 01:58 AM
Hi...I am going to stay there in September for one week ( after Labour day ) :D
I heard some very good and some not so good things about it- I will see what happens...
Sorry that I canīt tell you more about, I am a first timer too...

hlbtimes2
07-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Take a look at tripadvisor.com They have a few reviews for that property. Most of them pretty positive.

Tambour
07-13-2005, 08:25 AM
My family stayed there (12 people, 2 suites) last year for the annual track down to Disneyland and loved it. There is a Denny's right next door for the after park munchies, and an ART shuttle stop not too far away.

It's built like a condo or apartment comlex. If I remember correctly the suites were very roomy with a full kitchen.

mad4mky
07-13-2005, 08:45 AM
I searched on the reviews and did not see the Dolphin Cove Resort listed and was wondering if anyone had stayed there and what their thoughts were. We are going in Dec and will be staying here.

My husband and I area actually owners at Dolphin's Cove...so obviously, we stay there often (bonus weekends...all the time :D ).

We bought into Dolphin's Cove a few years ago (about 5 now)...because we just fell in love with the place. It's quiet, clean...and lots of room for everyone in our family (a family of 5).

The staff is friendly and eager to help you out in any way. If something is not right in your condo, they are right on it...likity-split. I love that about them. :)

The pool area is kept clean...and the walk-ways are so quiet and peaceful at night. They've done an excellent job of taking apartment rentals and converting them into nice condo time shares.
There is a convience store right across the street, as well as the Denny's that was previously mentioned right next to the place. There is also a Baker's Square, and AM/PM right down the way.
You can use the Anaheim ART system to get to and from the park (or use your own car if you want to drive yourself).

You'll enjoy staying there. :D

If you have any other questions, let me know...as we call Dolphin's Cove our home away from home. :D (we are going to DLR the end of the month...but we aren't staying at DC though. We are actually going for a convention, and are staying at the hotel where the convention is being held...The Hyatt. I wanted to stay at DC, but nixed the idea so that we could 'mingle' more with the conventioneers). :)