PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me Something Interesting about Disneyland.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

AJsMom
07-16-2005, 12:23 PM
tod, just before you enter the Disneyland Railroad tunnel that divides Adventureland from NOS, why don't you look at the GIANT GREEN SHOW BUILDING that is on the tunnel's left side.

Want to take a guess as to what particular Pirate-themed attraction is in that very-much-above-ground showbuilding? ;)
I worked 2 years in the stockroom that is Below the NOS store (now) Le Bat and I don't know how much of the ride is underground and how much isn't - all I know is that everyday we listened to a constant stream of people on the otherside of that stockroom wall singing loudly and off key "Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for me! We...(insert people not knowing words here)...Drink up me heartys Yo Ho!" It was funny to hear!

tod
07-16-2005, 01:37 PM
I worked 2 years in the stockroom that is Below the NOS store (now) Le Bat and I don't know how much of the ride is underground and how much isn't - all I know is that everyday we listened to a constant stream of people on the otherside of that stockroom wall singing loudly and off key "Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for me! We...(insert people not knowing words here)...Drink up me heartys Yo Ho!" It was funny to hear!

I think we're getting a picture here.

The waterway between the two drops seems to be one level below Le Bat en Rouge.

SCUBabe went up "some stairs...not many" to ground level from the burning scene.

There may be some "ground-level" buildings at the lower level, but I think we're getting evidence together that the ride actually does drop.

--t

Family5LovesDisney
07-16-2005, 03:44 PM
They still shot the hippo at Disney Tokyo (Jungle Cruise) and Chip and Dale are more popular there then Mickey Mouse. Everyone wears Chip and Dale ears instead of Mouse ears. Very strange!

Hey...........is it the same exact tune from Pinocchio and Pirates??? Which one came first????????????????????????????????????