PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Resort Airline Employee Discount?

Mary Faith
07-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Does anybody have any information on whether Disneyland Resort Hotels offer a Airline Employee Discount like Disneyworld does? I know I can call them but wondering if anybody out there has had an experience with this? Was there any problems?

lauramaynot
07-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Does anybody have any information on whether Disneyland Resort Hotels offer a Airline Employee Discount like Disneyworld does? I know I can call them but wondering if anybody out there has had an experience with this? Was there any problems?

I think it depends on the airline, my sister-in-law works for american and she called me to ask about my military discount or if there were any current AP discounts because there weren't any for her airline. Good luck and let us know because I would be interested in any info you find :p

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-15-2005, 01:07 PM
My DH is an America West pilot. His company does off discount tickets to the park, but that is through the America West pass bureau. We are annual passholders so haven't had the opportunity to use the benefit.
Howard Johnson's gives a great room rate to airline employees.

Rteneyck
07-15-2005, 01:29 PM
my friend works for Alaska and they told her that they do not offer airline employee discounts. They would usually be the travel agent rate, which is like 165 for the DH and 210 for the GCH standard view rooms.