PDA

View Full Version : DCA @ 2:00am and hotel guests on 7/17

mugsrb
07-12-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm so on the fence about this 2:00 am stuff

One side say's it'll be fun kinda like in line for SW's.....

But

The other is really mad I have paid for a room at the GCH that now in a way is a waste yeah I'll be staying in that room Fri-Mon but Sat night is a waste.

I'm sorry but to me a paying hotel guest should be guarenteed a spot in the park that day and every day. I mean really think about it before I get slammed. You got a hotel at a Disney hotel that should be a big clue that your going to go into the park. I know you might stay at the hotel and on one day goto SD zoo Magic Mountin etc... but you didn't stay at a Disney hotel and never went into the park.

I'm not saying that cause I'm in GCH I should get into the park first not at all I'm saying they know the hotel guest count subtract that from capacity number and thats the new capacity number. That way hotel guest get in.

On a side note i wonder if I can ask for extra pillows and a couple blankets to use that night?

shawnarae
07-12-2005, 04:09 PM
I 100% agree with you :)

Alex S.
07-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Even if Disney does nothing to ensure that hotel guests get in at the beginning of the day, I really don't think you need to wait in line all night. There simply will not be 60,000 people that get to DCA early. Sleep in your room and get up a bit early and I'm sure you'll be fine.

experiment626
07-12-2005, 06:55 PM
And even though they open DCA at 2am, there is no reason that you have to be there. If you want to be one of the first in DL in the AM just be sure to get to DCA by 6am. We don't plan to get there until 5:30 - 6.

T&Rshep
07-12-2005, 09:51 PM
The upside is that you can get in line for the monorail, which may be a slightly smaller line than the main entrance. But I agree 100% with you on this one. There should be some kind of priority for spending so much money that is going directly to Disney.

mugsrb
07-13-2005, 04:26 PM
The upside is that you can get in line for the monorail, which may be a slightly smaller line than the main entrance. But I agree 100% with you on this one. There should be some kind of priority for spending so much money that is going directly to Disney.

Hey T&Rshep

You flying out on Alaska Air Fri morning? Were leaving Fri morning figure with travel time and hotel check in were in the park by noon :D

kbanmen
07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
And even though they open DCA at 2am, there is no reason that you have to be there. If you want to be one of the first in DL in the AM just be sure to get to DCA by 6am. We don't plan to get there until 5:30 - 6.

I work at DCA..they told us that DCA will be open at 3 AM.........thought I would let you know

experiment626
07-13-2005, 06:23 PM
I work at DCA..they told us that DCA will be open at 3 AM.........thought I would let you know
Yeah I have since seen conflicing info on this. Mouseplanet says 2am; Miceage mentioned 3am. Either way it is 5am for me.

kbanmen
07-13-2005, 06:25 PM
i am not sure what time now..... unless they changed the time hmmmmmm

T&Rshep
07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
No I'm leaving Saturday morning on Alaska. But I hope to be in the park around 12 too.