PDA

View Full Version : What is there to do at DCA's Sorcerer's Workshop interactive area?

CrazyMouse
07-12-2005, 08:05 AM
If anyone can answer my question that would be great! Thanks everyone! :)

stitchlvr
07-12-2005, 08:10 AM
One of our favorite places....The first room is looking at putting pictures together to make moving animation. You can draw your own pictures & try it. We actually usually move through this room quickly. The second room is the Beast's library. It has stations where you take a quiz and find out what Disney character you are most like-pretty cool. The third room is Ursula's Grotto. It is basically a chance to put your voice to a Disney scene or song. This is my DD's favorite. She could stay here all day. Definitely worth a visit.

Niwel
07-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Be warned: The lines can get long for the Beast's library -- but it is sooo worth it. :)

Mukta
07-12-2005, 09:29 AM
My nephew loves the animation room. They have all of the supplies there to draw your own mini-animation. Then you put it into the spinner and watch it come to life. There are a lot of small things in that room that children find really cool. The magic mirror is also in that room and it talks every so often.

The second room is the Beast's Library. The theming is amazing. Niwel is right, the line is worth it. My favorite thing is when the room goes from gloomy to happy as the Beast becomes human. The room brightens and the picture is fixed.

The third room is Ursula's Grotto. You have a choice of acting out a scene or singing a song. The song choices were A whole new world, Bare neccesities, hakuna Matata and Merry Unbirthday (I think).
The scene choices were Iago and Jafar in Aladdin, Beast and Belle . . . I can't remember the other 2. It is a lot of fun.

stitchlvr
07-12-2005, 05:16 PM
Be warned: The lines can get long for the Beast's library -- but it is sooo worth it. :)

Believe it or not, last week we went in right before closing and the place was empty. We were the only people in there! It was really weird. As many times as I've been there, even in off season, I've never seen it empty like that.