PDA

View Full Version : Desert Palms

minniemom
07-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Desert Palms Hotel? The description says it is 150 yards from the south gate. I am trying to picture what the south gate is. How far from the south gate do you have to walk to actually be in the park?

rfaljean
07-11-2005, 10:07 PM
I haven't stayed there, but I know exactly where it is...it's right across the street
from the "main" entrance to the resort.... right where the hotel shuttles drop off
and pick up.... It's definately within walking distance...I'd say about 10 min at most
from the exit of DL.

DisneylandForever
07-11-2005, 10:24 PM
I haven't stayed there, but I know exactly where it is...it's right across the street
from the "main" entrance to the resort.... right where the hotel shuttles drop off
and pick up.... It's definately within walking distance...I'd say about 10 min at most
from the exit of DL.

You're thinking of the Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites.

The Desert Palm is on Katella right off Harbor, next to the 7/11. It is not that far of a walk, but that's relative I suppose. My cousin and I usually walk to 7/11 for late night munchies no matter where we stay, so we obviously don't think it's very far. I haven't stayed there since they re-modeled, but when I did it was pretty nice.