PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Ticket

phoenixfire2k5
07-11-2005, 12:09 PM
I may feel kinda stupid for asking this, but does anyone know of any special discounts for admission to just Disneyland alone? Yes, I am an AP, and I have every intention of being there this Sunday, but I'm trying to bring a friend who isn't a passholder and would like to be there on Sunday as well. We're not interested in park hopping. We have no desire to try to risk leaving the park and possibly not being able to get back in. If there is a way to purchase one, is there any way that we can hold onto it to use on Sunday Morning? Any help on this will be GREATLY appreciated. :) :D

nursemelis374
07-11-2005, 12:17 PM
I think that when you buy a ticket from the DLR you can use it at anytime. Not sure about discounts though. I read in today's update that the ticket booths may not be open, so you should probably buy a ticket ahead of time. I am really wondering because my friend needs to buy an AP upgrade ticket for that day.

phoenixfire2k5
07-11-2005, 12:30 PM
I think that when you buy a ticket from the DLR you can use it at anytime. Not sure about discounts though. I read in today's update that the ticket booths may not be open, so you should probably buy a ticket ahead of time. I am really wondering because my friend needs to buy an AP upgrade ticket for that day.

Just that I know that a while ago, Vons Grocery stores were having a special where you could buy a discounted ticket through them.

phoenixfire2k5
07-11-2005, 12:43 PM
To answer my own question, doing a search on the internet, one day tickets are rarely discounted. And yeah, Vons is still doing their special. Its a park hopper for 71. But if anyone knows any other cheaper ways, it would still be greatly appreciated.

Darkbeer
07-11-2005, 12:45 PM
VONS has a One Day ParkHopper for $5 off the regular price ($71 instead of $76)...

But a One Day, One Park ticket is $56. I have no knowledge of any type of discount on that type of ticket.

And if you friend had a good time, you can always upgrade to a SoCal Select AP before you leave for an extra $43.....

phoenixfire2k5
07-11-2005, 12:47 PM
VONS has a One Day ParkHopper for $5 off the regular price ($71 instead of $76)...

But a One Day, One Park ticket is $56. I have no knowledge of any type of discount on that type of ticket.

And if you friend had a good time, you can always upgrade to a SoCal Select AP before you leave for an extra $43.....

Thanks dark. Yeah, I doubt if my friend will even go. Or want to go. But one thing I do know, she doesn't want a pass.

jennia
07-11-2005, 06:12 PM
My local Costco has the 4 visit $99 pass. You would have 4 uses between now and December 31 if I read the info right. The ticket is good for 4 entries- so park hopping day would use 2 of your 4 entries. We bought a ticket like this and brought some of my son's friends to Disneyland with us (4 visits one park per visit) and then were able to trade it in towards my son's AP renewal as well.