PDA

View Full Version : Crowne Plaza?

snoopyfan
07-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Has anyone stayed here recently and what do you think? We're paying $50 a night thanks to Priceline.

PennyLane
07-11-2005, 09:01 AM
I stayed there in April- it is a nice hotel. They have a free shuttle to the park, and the beds are the most comfortable I have had at a hotel. The staff was not super friendly, but all in all it is a good hotel- and you can't beat 50 bucks a night!

CoasterChickie
07-11-2005, 09:19 AM
We stayed there on our last visit and loved it. The rooms were big and so were the bathrooms and closet. The beds were very comfortable. The restaurant has a really god breakfast and a pretty good luch menu. The shuttle was very prompt. The location was good too...lots of restaurants all around there and a Target right across the street! You got a great deal at $50 a night!!! Good job!! :)

GrowupDisney
07-11-2005, 12:45 PM
A co-worker of mine just stayed there last week and returned with rave reviews of the hotel, especially of the breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours. :) Good to hear you got it for a good price! We're going to Priceline it, too, for our trip next weekend.

AcuraTL
07-11-2005, 01:08 PM
We stayed there about a month ago for 3 nights. We got it for free from our timeshare. It is a very nice hotel. In my opinion, I believe the room is nicer than the Paradise Pier hotel.....minus the park view. I would definitely stay there again. The only downside is it is too far to walk and since we have 2 little kids 3 and 1, we had to drive to the park because it would be hard to fit a 2 seater stroller into the shuttle. Plus, we have AP so we have free parking anyway. The only downside I could think of is the parking. If they are not busy, they will let you park in the valet parking only area, which is right in front of the hotel. If not, they will make you park behind the hotel, which unless you get a spot in the first row, it could be quite a walk. Plus, Outback, Crabshack and one other restaurant are right across the parking lot.