PDA

View Full Version : Finding Nemo

sierranevada
07-11-2005, 06:09 AM
Just thought I would pass on that when we took the 50th Anniversary Tour on July 4th, our guide did announce that the submarines were coming back with Finding Nemo. It is the first "official" comment from park personnel that I have heard.

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
07-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Just thought I would pass on that when we took the 50th Anniversary Tour on July 4th, our guide did announce that the submarines were coming back with Finding Nemo. It is the first "official" comment from park personnel that I have heard.

How did you like the tour? We're taking it on the 26th. I'm excited because I haven't taken any tours before, despite countless visits to Disneyland.

WendyDarling Player
07-11-2005, 01:56 PM
atleast something is going there...the sub ride was my FAVORITE!! i wish it were still there.....

Disney Vault
07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
At first when I heard the rumors for Nemo I wasn't too excited. But now I am thinking it will turn out to be very enjoyable.

sierranevada
07-11-2005, 08:08 PM
How did you like the tour? We're taking it on the 26th. I'm excited because I haven't taken any tours before, despite countless visits to Disneyland.

We really enjoyed it! The scrapbook she shares and the little tidbits of info are great! We rode Splash, Thunder & Pirates. We took the last tour so had seating for the fireworks which was great since we took it on July 4th!! (It was wall to wall people for the fireworks). All the gifts were in so we got our goodies!