PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain... yes, another thread...

SCUBAbe
07-10-2005, 08:24 PM
I went on it 3 tmes last weekend. I was amazed to feel the excitement level of everyone in line. When people got off the ride they were cheering. I loved my first ride and third ride. My second ride made me feel sick, bit I don't know why. Anyway...about that soundtrack.....we LOVED it, but it sounds almost exactly like the dead kennedy's holiday in combodia. Anyone else notice this? We were playing that song on the way home and as soon as it started i was thinking it sounded like roller coaster music and then when more of the song played I was like...this sounds like space mountain...then my daughter said..."OMG mom, no wonder I liked the music in space mt. it's the dead kennedy's!!"...LOL

phoenixfire2k5
07-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Anyway...about that soundtrack.....we LOVED it, but it sounds almost exactly like the dead kennedy's holiday in combodia. Anyone else notice this?

Who there what the....?

Yeah, I can name that song in about.....oh zero seconds! LOL

In other words, never heard of em. I must be out of it.

SCUBAbe
07-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Who there what the....?

Yeah, I can name that song in about.....oh zero seconds! LOL

In other words, never heard of em. I must be out of it.

I listened to them in the 80's, but now my daughter loves them. So, we were listenign to the CD on the way home today. It sounds almost if not identical to the space mountain music. Of course there is no singing on space...LOL

Disney Vault
07-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I love the soundtrack too! I actually like it much more than the old one.

mkcbunny
07-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Oh, I can't wait for all the anti-Aerosmith posters to jump in when they hear there's a DK connection. Must be some music that's "inspired by" the band. I can't believe they'd actually use the real thing.

Of course, now I want to go find out which record label currently owns most of their albums and find the connection to Disney/ABC/et al.

Disney Vault
07-11-2005, 12:15 AM
I can't believe they'd actually use the real thing.
It's deffinilty not the same thing. The guy who composed the music for the Incredibles did it for space mt. So it is original.