PDA

View Full Version : AP Hotel Discounts, where to find the info?

Disneymommy
07-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Hello,

Can anyone let me know how I can find out what discounts are currently being offered for Annual Pass holders at any of the Disneyland Resort Hotels. I know I have seen it posted before, but cant seem to find anything.

My family and I will be going in October and staying at the Paradise Pier. We are trying to find out if there will be any specials on "room only" rates for this time frame. Any info or recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

scaeagles
07-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Hello,

Can anyone let me know how I can find out what discounts are currently being offered for Annual Pass holders at any of the Disneyland Resort Hotels. I know I have seen it posted before, but cant seem to find anything.

My family and I will be going in October and staying at the Paradise Pier. We are trying to find out if there will be any specials on "room only" rates for this time frame. Any info or recommendations are welcome. Thanks!

We are also staying at the Paradise Pier in October. I am not convinced AP rates are the best that can be found. I called about Oct 13-17, getting a quote of an average of 212/night for four nights. On expedia, I got an average rate of 162.25.

Perhaps if they have too many rooms available as a date gets closer they will drop their rates? I am planning on checking to see if there is a better rate for AP holders as the date gets closer, and will cancel my expedia reservation if it is lower.

crazi4dlr
07-10-2005, 03:43 PM
The AP rates are available until September 28th and they are as follows for Sunday and Mondays - PPH $89/night; DLH $119/night; GCH $179/night. You just have to call the hotel reservation line and they will tell you what the deals are. They don't have any info out past Sept. 28th right now so you might want to keep checking back with them prior to your dates.

Darkbeer
07-10-2005, 03:44 PM
A great website that keeps track of all the different codes and discounts, including the AP ones, for the Disney owned hotels is www.mousesavers.com (http://www.mousesavers.com) .

Osky
07-10-2005, 03:51 PM
Do they ever have deals on suites?

Mark Mywords
07-13-2005, 09:35 AM
We are also staying at the Paradise Pier in October. I am not convinced AP rates are the best that can be found. I called about Oct 13-17, getting a quote of an average of 212/night for four nights. On expedia, I got an average rate of 162.25.

Yeah, we're running into the same sort of confusion...