PDA

View Full Version : Simul-Passes

Barbossa
07-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Does anyone know if you can get a fast pass at Disneyland, then immediately go over to DCA and get another fast pass without the wait period?

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Does anyone know if you can get a fast pass at Disneyland, then immediately go over to DCA and get another fast pass without the wait period?

Yes you can. As posted on an earlier thread in regards to the FP system, both parks are are on seperate systems. I do it all the time when I go there.

jon80flt
07-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Yes, infact, you could hold 4 fastpasses at one time... Roger Rabbit and another in DL, Grizzly River Rapids, and some other at DCA.

It's almost like having an enhanced fastpass!!!! :D

Jon

socaltexan02
07-09-2005, 09:39 PM
I was just coming on here to ask this same question! Thanks. :)

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Yes, infact, you could hold 4 fastpasses at one time... Roger Rabbit and another in DL, Grizzly River Rapids, and some other at DCA.

It's almost like having an enhanced fastpass!!!! :D

Jon

That other that you're thinking of in DL is the Roger Rabbit ride in toontown. RR and GR are on their own systems. There is also the enhanced fastpass which allows you to get up to I believe one fastpass for every ride that has the system. There is a special package to get this, but I'm not sure how. View this thread for further details on Enhanced Fastpass:
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=43193&highlight=enhanced+fastpass

Sandiegoboy
07-10-2005, 01:18 AM
am I the only one who prefers to wait in the lines rather than getting 4 Fastpasses at once and having to walk all around the park nonstop?

socaltexan02
07-10-2005, 05:18 AM
am I the only one who prefers to wait in the lines rather than getting 4 Fastpasses at once and having to walk all around the park nonstop?

Well I've never actuall DONE this before. :) I would think that my answer is no, I don't really want to walk around nonstop...BUT, if, say I got a FP for a much much later time - like I get my FP at 10am and the return time isn't 'til 4pm or something, I'd gladly go over to DCA and ride some rides there (hoping the FP wait times aren't so long on some of their rides).

Barbossa
07-10-2005, 08:02 AM

In our case we wanted to do the water rides (GRR and Splash Mountain) together so that we wouldn't spend the entire day soaking wet.

coronado_g
07-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Doesn't that eat up a lot of valuable time running back & forth between DL and DCA? Or does one person in the party volunteer to do a running?

yeartolate
07-10-2005, 06:55 PM

I use FP regularly and never feel like I walk around the park nonstop. Never. Mind you, when I go to DLR with a couple kids with my enhanced FP, I may sit them down for breakfast and make the rounds. That would allow us a free afternoon for enjoying our hotel and coming back for nightime festivities!

HydroGuy
07-10-2005, 10:23 PM
FYI, I asked a similar question recently. See http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=44052 for some info that may be of value to you.