PDA

View Full Version : Online Park Hopper Ticket Question

mattsmomma
07-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi,
I'm new to this site today, planning a trip to DL in October. I've got a package for myself & my son for 4day passes, but my mom is coming down just for the weekend. Since we couldn't include her in the package, I need to purchase her a 2 day pass. How does that work if you buy it online? Is there a printable ticket once it's paid for? Or do we pick it up at a will-call at the park or something? I've checked it out on disney's site and it's $105. but didn't see any specifics on my questions here.
Thanks so much!!
~julie

Malcon10t
07-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Since we couldn't include her in the package, I need to purchase her a 2 day pass. How does that work if you buy it online? Is there a printable ticket once it's paid for? Or do we pick it up at a will-call at the park or something?It would be mailed to you just like yours was, or you could just buy it at the park when you get there.

nsyncitnd1787
07-09-2005, 10:10 PM
It would be mailed to you just like yours was, or you could just buy it at the park when you get there.

and you can have it at Will-Call too. the site gives you the options of how you want to get it when you are in the process of paying for it. and if it will take too long for it to be mailed, that option will not be on there. or if it can get there in time for your trip if it is expressed shipped etc. it's cheaper than buying it at the parks, and you don't have to wait in line.

Malcon10t
07-09-2005, 10:24 PM
it's cheaper than buying it at the parks, and you don't have to wait in line.Two day tickets are the same price, online or at the gate. But, you wouldn't have to wait in line. I would probably wait til she got there to make sure she made it.

Mrs. Newseditor44
07-09-2005, 10:42 PM
You could also purchase park hopper tickets at the Disney Store.

Emma
07-09-2005, 11:23 PM
.... or at AAA, if you're a member.

mattsmomma
07-10-2005, 05:18 AM
Awesome, Thanks for all the replies. I think I'll check out the Disney Store first,
~julie

hlbtimes2
07-10-2005, 06:33 AM
Tip: If you plan on using early entry on either of the days she will be there- she might want to get a 3 day hopper so she can get in with you. She wont have early entry with a 2 day.

GrumpyUTboi
07-10-2005, 06:48 AM
Boy, only 2 days at DL, what a bummer for your mom. :( DL is like a bag of lays potato chips, you just can't have one.

With my package I still have to wait in line to redeem my certificates in for the actual hopper pass, so I don't know if DL actuall sends out real tickets of certificates.

mattsmomma
07-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Yes, I know only 2 days for mom, but it was just going to be me & my son, then we found a $215 fare R/T from Seattle, so she decided just to come down for the weekend.
I'm getting a package as well, that I think will have 'vouchers' - from the above post I guess that means I'll have to stand in line to redeem them anyways huh? Hmmm....
I was thinking about the early entry too, but Sat we arrive in SNA at 8:40am and the park will already be open. The next am we're going to see DCA so I don't think the EE will be an issue. Again, thanks bunches for all the tips!
~julie

nsyncitnd1787
07-14-2005, 12:38 AM
from the above post I guess that means I'll have to stand in line to redeem them anyways huh? Hmmm....
~julie

Julie- if you do have to wait in line to pick them up, they will probably be at the Will Call window place. if that is where you will pick up your tickets, the Will Call window is either before or after the lockers in the Espalande comming from the Mickey and Friends parking structure tram entrence side (DTD/west security check point). i had no clue where to get them last time i was there but some nice people here on MP helped with that issue. so i am sharing the info. and, even if you don't have to pick up your tickets when you get there, now you know for future refference :D

Darkbeer
07-14-2005, 04:52 AM
The Will Call window is at the South East corner of the ticket booths in the Main Entry Plaza. If you go to the entrance to DCA, turn left and head towards Harbor Blvd. You should see the sign when you get to the ticket building.

splash
07-14-2005, 07:26 AM
We had a package through Walt Disney Travel Company and they just sent us the tickets. If you made reservations through an independent company, you probably will have to wait in line. Get there early!!!! Have a wonderful time!