PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Scare

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Bomb scare at Disneyland? Any more info on this? I just heard about it just now.

Now remembering an earlier post/thread, maybe this was the bomb scare at the 15 minute parking lot on Friday night?

coronado_g
07-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Where did you hear this?

CrazyMouse
07-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Where did you hear this?

whoa..

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Where did you hear this?

Local news station, I believe fox 11, broke in. I currently have the tv on looking for further word, and I'm searching the net for it right now. When I have further info, whether or not it's something recent or just the story from last night, I'll post again.

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 01:20 PM
And now, the latest news from London, is that police are ordering a full evacuation of central Birmingham. For fear of another threat.

The Mouse Is Back
07-09-2005, 01:28 PM
"Suspicious package" does not equal "bomb scare".

This is how rumors get started and people get more alarmed than they should be.

-Allegra-

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 01:39 PM
"Suspicious package" does not equal "bomb scare".

This is how rumors get started and people get more alarmed than they should be.

-Allegra-

Either way, since London, everyone is pins and needles. Everyone is on alert. Had it not happened, doubt anyone would've even heard about it. Maybe though, since someone would've posted it on these boards anyways.

Tutter
07-09-2005, 01:42 PM
And now, the latest news from London, is that police are ordering a full evacuation of central Birmingham. For fear of another threat.
Just to point out that ins't in London - Birmingham is 150 miles north. It has been evacuated - 30,000 people moved.

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Just to point out that ins't in London - Birmingham is 150 miles north. It has been evacuated - 30,000 people moved.

Ahh, thanks for pointing that out.

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Nothing as of yet. Looks like it was nothing. Nothing big enough to make news anyways. The scare in Birmingham and Hurricane Dennis making bigger news. If I see anything on local 11pm news tonight, I'll post it. Other than that, if there is anything at all by then, I'm sure someone like Darkbeer will beat me to it.

DonaldDuck14
07-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Nothing as of yet. Looks like it was nothing. Nothing big enough to make news anyways. The scare in Birmingham and Hurricane Dennis making bigger news. If I see anything on local 11pm news tonight, I'll post it. Other than that, if there is anything at all by then, I'm sure someone like Darkbeer will beat me to it.

well earlier this morning like at 2 am I was driving from Denny's on Harbor and there was APD and they closed off part of harbor on the side where u would turn into the 15 min parking lot back to where the stop light by Mimi's Cafe is. And there was a bunch of firefighter trucks, police cars and I think a couple of ambulances. I also saw a bunch of cast members outside in that taxi pickup area. So ionno what happened this morning...one can only assume a bomb scare of the sort

disneyperson
07-09-2005, 02:40 PM
well earlier this morning like at 2 am I was driving from Denny's on Harbor and there was APD and they closed off part of harbor on the side where u would turn into the 15 min parking lot back to where the stop light by Mimi's Cafe is. And there was a bunch of firefighter trucks, police cars and I think a couple of ambulances. I also saw a bunch of cast members outside in that taxi pickup area. So ionno what happened this morning...one can only assume a bomb scare of the sort
One could also assume a fire, an accident,a fuel leak, a brawl in which someone was badly injured......... let's not jump to bomb without a little more info.

I Heart Disneyland!
07-09-2005, 02:53 PM
One could also assume a fire, an accident,a fuel leak, a brawl in which someone was badly injured......... let's not jump to bomb without a little more info.

I have to agree with disneyperson.

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 03:21 PM

Thats because, as said in another thread, there was a "suspicious package" left in the 15 min parking lot. All it couldve been was someone accidently left their bag while waiting for a ride home.

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 03:23 PM

I was going by what was said on the television. Someone in my household stated that there was a newsbreak talking about a bomb scare at Disneyland. Granted this could've been that incident at the 15 min lot last night. This is something that could've happened AFTER all the 11 o'clock news reports aired last night.

disneyperson
07-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I was going by what was said on the television. Someone in my household stated that there was a newsbreak talking about a bomb scare at Disneyland. Granted this could've been that incident at the 15 min lot last night. This is something that could've happened AFTER all the 11 o'clock news reports aired last night.
I was refering to post #11. That's why I quoted it.