PDA

View Full Version : Song after "Remember... Dreams Come True" Fireworks?

stut15
07-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know what the name/artist of the song is that plays after the fireworks every night? Thanks!

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know what the name/artist of the song is that plays after the fireworks every night? Thanks!

I can't believe no one has beat me to it and answered it before me. :p

The song is Remember When by Leann Rimes. You can find it on the 2-disc Disney 50th celebration album.

There is another one that is played after it that I believe is called Wishes and its by a group, but I don't know who though.

stut15
07-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Thanks! Do you know where I can buy the CD?

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Thanks! Do you know where I can buy the CD?

The music store in Main Street is where I got mine. You might be able to get it online, and in Disney stores in local malls.

JeffG
07-09-2005, 03:02 PM
The music store in Main Street is where I got mine. You might be able to get it online, and in Disney stores in local malls.

The 2-CD set is only available at the Disneyland Resort. There is also a similar 2-CD set available at Walt Disney World, but with more tracks specific to that resort.

There is a single CD version that is available in regular stores (including the Disney Stores) which contains some of the highlights from the 2-CD sets. I'm pretty sure the Leann Rimes song is available on that CD as well.

-Jeff

Pooh bear
07-09-2005, 08:18 PM
The 2-CD set is only available at the Disneyland Resort. There is also a similar 2-CD set available at Walt Disney World, but with more tracks specific to that resort.

There is a single CD version that is available in regular stores (including the Disney Stores) which contains some of the highlights from the 2-CD sets. I'm pretty sure the Leann Rimes song is available on that CD as well.

-Jeff
I am not sure if it is the highlights or 2 disc set but you can get it on Amazon, also I have seen it in Barnes and Noble. :)

Disney Vault
07-09-2005, 08:29 PM
I was just listening to this song when I saw the thread.

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 09:58 PM
I am willing to share a copy of the song if anyone wants a copy. Providing that it doesn't get my butt in trouble. Now where's my halo smiley? :D :p

Disney Vault
07-09-2005, 10:24 PM
You can listen to it here. (http://www.mouseinfo.com/radio/) You will have to do some searching though and it takes a while to go through the songs.

stitchlvr
07-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I could only find the single cd when I was at the park this week. Admittedly, I didn't spend a lot of time looking for it and probably looked in the wrong stores. Anyone know which stores carry it and the actual title of the cd set?

OCCOBRA
07-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Try Disney direct on line.

JeffG
07-10-2005, 12:57 PM
I could only find the single cd when I was at the park this week. Admittedly, I didn't spend a lot of time looking for it and probably looked in the wrong stores. Anyone know which stores carry it and the actual title of the cd set?

The title on the cover is "Happiest Homecoming on Earth: The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort". The 2-CD set comes in a fairly thin, primarily cardboard packaging while the single disc version is, I believe, in a regular jewel case.

Note that the single disc CD is titled "Disney's Happiest Celebration On Earth" and the cover art shows a castle made up of parts of all 5 of the castles.

-Jeff

stitchlvr
07-10-2005, 02:05 PM
The title on the cover is "Happiest Homecoming on Earth: The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort". The 2-CD set comes in a fairly thin, primarily cardboard packaging while the single disc version is, I believe, in a regular jewel case.

Note that the single disc CD is titled "Disney's Happiest Celebration On Earth" and the cover art shows a castle made up of parts of all 5 of the castles.

-Jeff
That sounds like the one I was looking at. It seemed too thin to have two cd's. Also, I don't remember the song list being long enough for two cd's, but it sure sounds like the packaging! Thanks for the title though!

Gone2Disneyland
07-10-2005, 02:12 PM

Oddly, I haven't seen the single-disc at the park, just the 2-disc set. I have to say it hasn't been prominently displayed at the stores I've seen it, which include the Main Street Emporium, the smaller store across from it towards to the Mad Hatter, and the Tomorrowland store next to Starcade. It's usually on a shelf with a lot of other 50th merch around it. You should try the 20th Century Music Store as well on Main Street. I bought mine from DCA, at the Disney store in the Hollywood Backlot, but this was back in May.

For reference, here's the Disney Records link with a photo and track samples of the single-CD collection:

http://disney.go.com/disneyrecords/50th/

I searched disneydirect.com for this and it didn't turn up (?), but for the 2-disc set, here's a page with shows its track lists:

http://www.magicmusic.net/discuss/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=1989

mainstreet54
07-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Picked up the single CD at local Walmart

stut15
07-11-2005, 09:23 AM
I just bought the single at amazon.com, I looked at the disney store online and it was sold-out. Thanks for all the information!