PDA

View Full Version : A question or two...

crazi4dlr
07-09-2005, 06:52 AM
1st question: I keep reading that when Disneyland Hong Kong opens that there will be 11 parks on 3 continents. I count 9 - DL, DCA, WDW MK, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Disney/MGM Studios, DL Paris, DL Tokyo, DL Hong Kong. What are the other two? Probably obvious but I can't think of them.

2nd question: I have seen on MP that people get to DL early and grab their "fastpasses". I thought that you couldn't get a fastpass for more than one ride at a time. We tried when we were there in June and couldn't. Is is possible to have passes for more than one ride at a time in the same park?

Thanks for the input.

PragmaticIdealist
07-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Walt Disney Studios Paris and Tokyo Disney Seas are the other two.

tod
07-09-2005, 06:59 AM
1st question: I keep reading that when Disneyland Hong Kong opens that there will be 11 parks on 3 continents. I count 9 - DL, DCA, WDW MK, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Disney/MGM Studios, DL Paris, DL Tokyo, DL Hong Kong. What are the other two? Probably obvious but I can't think of them.

Tokyo Disney Seas, and there's a Studio in Paris now.

2nd question: I have seen on MP that people get to DL early and grab their "fastpasses". I thought that you couldn't get a fastpass for more than one ride at a time. We tried when we were there in June and couldn't. Is is possible to have passes for more than one ride at a time in the same park?

Thanks for the input.

Some machines are not on the network, and you can double up on those.

--t

crazi4dlr
07-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Some machines are not on the network, and you can double up on those.

--t

How do you find out which ones are not on the network? Do we just go around and try each one? We are going in September for 1 day and I want to maximize our time there as much as I can.

experiment626
07-09-2005, 07:11 AM
The unnetworked was are Roger Rabbit (in DL) and Grizzley River Run (in DCA)

Also if you purchased a package through AAA and are staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel you get enhanced FP that allows you to collect FP for each ride w/o having to wait for your window.

Malcon10t
07-09-2005, 09:31 AM
How do you find out which ones are not on the network? Do we just go around and try each one? We are going in September for 1 day and I want to maximize our time there as much as I can.Grizzly in DCA is unNetworked, so you could get it with one other in DCA (Soarin, Screaming, Tower). Then in DL, Roger Rabbit and Star Tours are unNetworked, so you could get those 2, plus one more (Indy, Splash, Buzz, Autopia, Big Thunder).