PDA

View Full Version : scare at DL 15-minute lot

Ulysses
07-09-2005, 12:27 AM
There was apparently a suspicious package Friday night at the Disneyland 15-minute drop-off lot. Security had the area closed off shortly after midnight and the Anaheim PD were there. The tram to Timon parking lot was halted.

PirateSmile
07-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Eek :( Any word what the package contained yet?

GrumpyUTboi
07-09-2005, 06:48 AM
Just wonderful, now they will be searching the cars. There is a special place in h-e double toothpicks for those people that try to ruin the magic of DL.

SCUBAbe
07-09-2005, 09:21 AM
ruin the magic of DL.

everytime I hear this I LOL..ruin the magic, have a magical day, I feel the magic...OMG it's a theme park....with apparently a really good marketing compaign that people swallow hook one and sinker...>LOL

anyway, that sucks about the package.....but things happen it's how we react to them that matter..:)

SANDYMARIE
07-09-2005, 09:45 AM
No!!......... this can't be! :mad:
Please, not in my Happy Place.......
TTFN

Opus1guy
07-09-2005, 01:06 PM
No!!......... this can't be! :mad:
Please, not in my Happy Place.......
TTFN

Ah...don't worry. Disneyland has seen it all.

Enjoy the riots! ;)

http://www.studiolo.org/Email/DISNEY.htm

h_lehmann
07-09-2005, 01:27 PM
There was apparently a suspicious package Friday night at the Disneyland 15-minute drop-off lot. Security had the area closed off shortly after midnight and the Anaheim PD were there. The tram to Timon parking lot was halted.
Oh My God, a Suspicious Package!!! In other words, somebody set something down and forgot about it / abandoned it. It must be those Terrorists!! Won't somebody think of the chiuldren?!
You and I both know that package conatined nothing dangerous whatsoever, nor will any of the next 100 or so "Suspicious Packages" that are found.
The package did do its job, however. It made everyone a little more afraid of the boogie man, and a little more accepting of having their belongings searched, their 'papers' examined, and their itineraries questioned.