PDA

View Full Version : AP Line To Get To DL?

Doug
07-08-2005, 08:09 PM
I have heard that WDW is currently experiementing with an AP only line, and heard they may try this at DL, anyone have any info? I would REALLY like to see a benefit to having my AP ... besides the basic advantage.... a friend of mine, suggested a higher level premium pass, say, $500, that would get you to the head of each line.... woo! That would be great, funny thing is, when he mentioned that price point, AP's maxxed out at $279, and now they are over $300, soon we will be at $500, with no additonal benefits!

So, can you buy AP's for more than just the next year, say for the next 5 years, at the current price ;)? I know, how anout a lifetime AP ... for, say $10k (if you are under 50), and $5k if you are over 50? Or something like that... what do you guys think?

SCUBAbe
07-08-2005, 08:18 PM
the line to get in would be longer than the regular line...LOL

as for more strudtures to the AP program...I really don;r care...they could do away with them and I wouldn't care, btu while they are here I use it...:)..I have taken a year off before though. Sometimes i just get disney'd out...:)

Malcon10t
07-08-2005, 08:23 PM
I have heard that WDW is currently experiementing with an AP only line, and heard they may try this at DL, anyone have any info? They are supposed to start this at DCA first. On SoCal days, the line may be longer than the non-AP lines....

jennia
07-08-2005, 08:37 PM
We did see an AP line at DCA **one** day a few months back. The next time we went back it was gone again! :crying:

LegoLand has a lifetime pass for $1000. :D

Viva La Disney
07-08-2005, 10:47 PM
We did see an AP line at DCA **one** day a few months back. The next time we went back it was gone again! :crying:

I thought that I remembered something like that once.

Mrs. Newseditor44
07-08-2005, 11:22 PM
the line to get in would be longer than the regular line...LOL

LOL...that's what I was thinking. When we are in line, I think I see one family in the "sea of many" around us that actually have tickets and not an AP.

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 12:57 PM
I have heard that WDW is currently experiementing with an AP only line, and heard they may try this at DL, anyone have any info? I would REALLY like to see a benefit to having my AP ... besides the basic advantage.... a friend of mine, suggested a higher level premium pass, say, $500, that would get you to the head of each line.... woo! That would be great, funny thing is, when he mentioned that price point, AP's maxxed out at $279, and now they are over $300, soon we will be at $500, with no additonal benefits!

So, can you buy AP's for more than just the next year, say for the next 5 years, at the current price ;)? I know, how anout a lifetime AP ... for, say $10k (if you are under 50), and $5k if you are over 50? Or something like that... what do you guys think?

I don't like this idea. Disney (and this goes for all parks) should treat each of their guests as equals. Not everyone can afford annual passes. Especially since they keep raising the prices of them periodically. Granted, Disneyland treats southern californians to a special discount to the ap's and occasionally the one day admissions. But that isn't quite the same thing as to what is being proposed as a separate line. I really don't see how it would help matters at all. And I really think that Disney should just stick with treating each of their guests as equals. In my opinion, at least.