PDA

View Full Version : Soarin' Hidden Mickey's?

rfaljean
07-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to MousePad, so please bear with me..... :)

I was reading someone's trip report and she/he had mentioned that
there were 3 hidden Mickey's in Soarin'?

Can anyone tell me where? Maybe I'm just too busy looking at the scenery and trying not to freak out (slight fear of heights-always sit in row 3) to
notice.....

Thanks in Advance.

percytheguineapig
07-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to MousePad, so please bear with me..... :)

I was reading someone's trip report and she/he had mentioned that
there were 3 hidden Mickey's in Soarin'?

Can anyone tell me where? Maybe I'm just too busy looking at the scenery and trying not to freak out (slight fear of heights-always sit in row 3) to
notice.....

Thanks in Advance.

The only one I've ever seen is on the golfball as it flys past the screen. I think the fireworks over Disneyland, include the Mickey pattern in the explosions - I don't know if that one counts or not.

You've got me curious now. I'll have to take a closer look next time we ride it.

DCACM
07-08-2005, 06:42 PM
The only one I've ever seen is on the golfball as it flys past the screen. I think the fireworks over Disneyland, include the Mickey pattern in the explosions - I don't know if that one counts or not.

You've got me curious now. I'll have to take a closer look next time we ride it.

Yep, just the two. 1. golfball 2. fireworks

There's a myth that the guy in the orange grove is wearing a Mickey ball cap, not true.

Mickey can be seen during the fly-over of Disneyland (in the parade, floral Mickey at DLRR), but those don't count as being hidden.

CrazyTrain
07-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Also, when they first show the golf scene, the sand traps look like Mickeys but I don't think they're hidden Mickeys per se 'cuz the actual traps aren't Mickey shaped :)

phoenixfire2k5
07-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Also, when they first show the golf scene, the sand traps look like Mickeys but I don't think they're hidden Mickeys per se 'cuz the actual traps aren't Mickey shaped :)

Maybe the hot air balloons. The next time I go, I'll really have to look. If I can remember to. I'm always in awe of the different views.

Disney Vault
07-09-2005, 01:03 PM
http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/DCA/GoldenState/Condor.html

On this site some people have submitted some but only the fireworks and golf ball are confirmed ones.