PDA

View Full Version : If Splash were like Jungle Cruise...

DJ_MENTOS
02-08-2002, 11:23 AM
Obviously this thread is like the one I posted about PoC. So if Splash had a tour guide, what would be their spiel?

Ghoulish Delight had this to say:
This isn't for Pirates, but I've got one for Splash Mountain. "It's the moment you've all been waiting for. The amazing, spectacular.....Back Side of Bear!"

Your turn....
-DJ_MENTOS

Ace
02-09-2002, 08:38 PM
(going up the lift hill to the big drop)
hey! this was only supposed to be a 3 hour tour!

Morrigoon
02-10-2002, 10:30 PM
"Oh no, killer bees trying to attack us! Duck! Duck! Pfft pfft pthoo pftth!"

"Aww look at all those happy farm animals guarding the singing chickens"

(after first drop)"Whew! we made it through that safely! Luckily, that's the only drop this ride has"

"And on our right is the North American Brown Bear. The brown bear can weigh up to 5000 pounds and jump 25 feet. Isn't that amazing?....(later)... And here's the American Red Fox. The American fox can weigh up to 5000 lbs and jump 25 feet, isn't that amazing?...(final Brer Rabbit scene).... Ladies and gentlemen, on your left is the Cottontail Rabbit. The cottontail rabbit can weigh up to 5000 pounds and jump 25 feet... isn't that amazing?"

hbquikcomjamesl
02-11-2002, 08:06 AM
Uh, no the distinctive thing about the American Red[d] Fox[x] was that he made a career of telling really filthy jokes, and starred in a well-known sitcom about a junk dealer.

DJ_MENTOS
02-25-2002, 10:02 AM
Got any more...?
-DJ_MENTOS

HTHBellcaptain
02-25-2002, 06:49 PM
I'd like to point out a few of my favorite critters. That one . . . That one over there. . . . and that one.

Techie7
02-25-2002, 09:39 PM
Their is a drought in California right now. We hear at Disney are doing our part by conserving water. As of today we are happy to anounce the first non-splash mountain. Since we can not get you through the attraction we would like you to strap yourslef to this wall so you do not injure yourself. Now I will act out everything you would have seen on non-splash mountain.

HTHBellcaptain
02-25-2002, 09:55 PM
When you've been in the briar patch as long as I have, you begin to smell. . . . Danger that is.

jslivinski
03-21-2002, 02:54 PM
(just before the big drop) Now there's a little bump ahead, but nothing to scream about.

OK, it's bad, but it bumps this back to the top where someone with a better puns can chime in.

MonorailMan
03-21-2002, 05:03 PM
Ya know with all these animials weighing up to 5000 lbs, and jumping 20', we've decided to belt ya in, it's much easier to attack someting that dosen't move. :D :D

rexfarms
08-28-2002, 05:04 PM
very funny.

DJ_MENTOS
08-29-2002, 10:44 AM
<BUMP> any more?

RStar
08-29-2002, 12:13 PM
"Do you feel the brair patch dew on your face? Now look up, see those two buzzards? Get the picture?"

"And the Steam wheeler on the right was Walts first. It sank, so they decided to put it in here where these animals continue to rock it back and forth trying to sink it again!"

"these Brier Caves are quite unique, though most people take them for granite"

"See that bear going up and down on that rope? Now that's something you don't see every day. But I do..."

"Well we are back to the same place we started, so get out of my log. And don't forget to take the kids or we will nail their feet to that sinking steam boat and make them sing that hideous Zippity Do Dah song over and over and over....."

DJ_MENTOS
08-29-2002, 12:30 PM
Look behind you, and wave to all the beautiful people. Now wave to all the other ones.

Rstar- How about, and these briar caves are limestone, but a lot of people take them for granite.

DJ_MENTOS (running out of ideas)

RStar
08-29-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by DJ_MENTOS

Rstar- How about, and these briar caves are limestone, but a lot of people take them for granite.

I thought about that, but Limestone makes lousy caves!

rexfarms
08-29-2002, 02:29 PM
LOL funny