PDA

View Full Version : Check in for Fantasmic

T&Rshep
07-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Where do you check in for the Riverside seating? They told me to go to guest services when I made the reservation. Is are they talking about city hall or someother place?

bassett1976
07-08-2005, 02:14 PM
When my wife and I had balcony seating we went to the guest services outside of the park. Located to the left of the entrance (while facing Main Street Station). Their you will pick up your tickets and then you simply go to the seats for the show. I would recommend showing up early to enjoy the desserts.

CrazyMouse
07-08-2005, 02:18 PM
When my wife and I had balcony seating we went to the guest services outside of the park. Located to the left of the entrance (while facing Main Street Station). Their you will pick up your tickets and then you simply go to the seats for the show. I would recommend showing up early to enjoy the desserts.

how was the view from the balcony? anyone else had the experience of viewing on the balcony? pls do tell. thanks.

bassett1976
07-08-2005, 02:21 PM
The view was incrediable. We had to sit off center since I think we were the last to reserve a space. We loved the view. No one in front of you, at least not blocking your view. One tree that got in the way a little bit but nothing to hinder a majority of the view. The dessert was wonderful, we avoided eating a big dinner that night and it was well worth it. Then we got to see the fireworks since we had the earlier show time for the night. It was a night to remember.

Oh, I also asked to use the Rest Room. I felt special when they walked me to a little rest room behind sceens upstairs! *S*

Malcon10t
07-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Where do you check in for the Riverside seating? They told me to go to guest services when I made the reservation. Is are they talking about city hall or someother place?You will pick up the tickets at Guest Services outside the park. Then about an hour before the show (for 9pm show about 8pm, for the 1030 show, show up right after the fireworks, and on the 17th, for the 1130 show, show up right after the 1030 show ends) you will check in with the hostess. Check in area is just before you get to the Haunted Mansion. You should see a serving table set up. When are you going?

T&Rshep
07-08-2005, 04:22 PM
My husband and I are doing the riverside seating (for the first time) on July 16. I didn't even want to attempt to get seating for the 17th. Is the view pretty good or is the gate in the way?

sierranevada
07-08-2005, 04:27 PM
We just got back and did riverside on 7/5. The view is great - a little to the left of center. I checked in an hour before the show. They start seating you 30 minutes before the show in the order in which you checked in. I was second to check in so we were the second group seated. They will take your drink orders then you can go enjoy the dessert buffet.

Malcon10t
07-08-2005, 05:51 PM
My husband and I are doing the riverside seating (for the first time) on July 16. I didn't even want to attempt to get seating for the 17th. Is the view pretty good or is the gate in the way?View is great. Its a nice time. Hope you enjoy!