PDA

View Full Version : Late October/early November Refurbs?

Skunker
07-08-2005, 01:31 PM
I can't seem to find much info about refurbs this fall....is it possible they aren't doing as many since it's the 50th? I heard POTC was due, but delayed until next year. Anyone know if anything else might be rumored to be down, including shops and restaurants? Also, do they do fireworks and have parades during this time period?

Thanks!

hlbtimes2
07-08-2005, 03:20 PM
No one really knows for sure until the official calendar goes up. But, most people agree that the parade should be running every day. Fireworks and Fantasmic should be running on at least Fri-Sun. I haven't heard of anything else on the refurb list. I'm going in mid Oct- and am hoping there isnt anything down while we are there.

Oh, on second thought, you might want to check your dates to see if anything will be down getting for the holidays. I think Its a small world might be down around then.

Skunker
07-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Thank you for the response... I can't stand IASW anyway, (sorry folks!) so that won't bother me if it happens to be down. I think that fall is going to be an awesome time to go to DL!