PDA

View Full Version : It's been a month since I've been

dlandnut
07-08-2005, 08:56 AM
It's been one month since I took my vacation in DL. I think the withdrawals are over, and reality has set in. I now get to start dreaming/thinking of when I'll be able to return.

What I'll do that I didn't accomplish on this trip:

1. Ride IASW. I kept putting it off and putting it off, thinking that I'd get to it. And I never did. I can't believe I didn't take the time to ride it!

2. Swim at the DH pool. I packed all the swim gear. Plenty of sun screen, towels, etc. etc. But I was just too stoked being inside DL or CA, and never got around to going poolside, even just to lay down and "tan" for a while.

3. Eat a turkey leg. I have heard so much about these, but never ate one, even though it was at the top of my culinary list. Too full or too fat, lol.

4. Breakfast at the Carnation Cafe. Another thing I've learned on this post is that the breakfast there is very good. Didn't do it. Ate breakfast at Riverbelle Terrace, which I always do. But, I would like to try the breakfast at Carnation. Oh well, next trip.

I can't wait to go again (probably in about 2 years). I'm hopeful that when I return at that time, the PeopleMover will be re-invented and operating, the submarine area will be completed, I'll be able to ride Space Mountain, and I'll do all the stuff that I shoulda/woulda/coulda done on this trip! Oh well, I now have stuff to start looking forward to, right? :)

pisces
07-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Wow, you get over things quick. It took me at least 6-months to get over my withdrawl.....and I'm still disappointed that I won't have as much money to spend this next time.