PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Fireworks question. [viewing location]

Sandiegoboy
07-08-2005, 02:35 AM
I have now wathced the show 4 times.
The first three I was in front of the castle, near the left little circle gate thingy. That has an empty planter in it. Everytime I watched the show the fireworks seemed way to the left of the castle.

So yesterday when I went to DL I decided if I moved to the right (closer to tomorrowland) it would make the fireworks appear above the castle.
I was soooo wrong, they ended up way on the right side of the castle. Did they move the lanch pad?! (I know they prolly didnt)
I didnt think that such a tiny angle change would make them go from extreme left to extreme right of castle.

Any suggestions on where to stand to get the fireworks centered over castle? I am now guessing to stand/sit directly in middle of castle, and the whole time I waited in my new spot on the right side I thought they fireworks would be centered =P

Viva La Disney
07-08-2005, 02:56 AM
A cast member said that their favorite place to watch them is the train station.

stan4d_steph
07-08-2005, 06:23 AM
The MousePlanet guide to Remember viewing (http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050511as.htm) is a good indication of what you can see from different places.