PDA

View Full Version : Disney store gift cards.

Chasb
07-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Can you use Disney store gift cards at the DLR parks?

Mrs. Newseditor44
07-08-2005, 12:03 AM
No, they are not associated with each other. Children's Place owns the Disney Stores now. However, you can purchase Disney dollars which can be used at any of the parks and you can purchase vouchers for APs or park hopper tickets at the Disney Store.

markarkaymat
08-05-2005, 10:49 AM
No, they are not associated with each other. Children's Place owns the Disney Stores now. However, you can purchase Disney dollars which can be used at any of the parks and you can purchase vouchers for APs or park hopper tickets at the Disney Store.
Can I use my Disney Gift Card/Merchandise Credit to buy Disney Dollars?

CrazyTrain
08-05-2005, 05:07 PM

From what I understand, you cannot. :(

Drince88
08-06-2005, 03:59 AM
Not all Disney stores sell AP vouchers. (Mine in New Orleans does not.) I don't believe I could have bought DL tickets at mine, either. Magic Your Way for WDW were available, though.

MyBeast
08-06-2005, 07:07 AM

I work for a Disney Store. You can use you Disney Store gift card, that you paid for with money to buy passes or Disney dollars. You can NOT use a Merchandise credit... why? Because its a credit for Merchandise only. I know that most of the so. cal Disney Stores are out of Disney dollars, so call first before you go. Of course this is only valid at Disney Stores, and not Disneyland.

markarkaymat
08-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks for all the info guys...looks like I have to buy my merchandise at the Disney Store.

MammaSilva
08-07-2005, 09:55 AM
You should call and confirm if your local Disney Store has the Disney Dollars available, mine ran out, got more in, special ordered some 50's for me that one of the CM's (are they still CM's now?) mistakenly SOLD to another customer...I was not thrilled, so they are once again on order for me.