PDA

View Full Version : July 18

teddybear1003
07-07-2005, 06:35 PM
My family and I are taking our first ever trip to Disneyland the week of July 18. I am so psyched. I know that the 17th will be incredibly busy and packed. But how do you think it will be after the 17th. Do you think it will still be packed or do you think that people will start going home?

SCUBAbe
07-07-2005, 06:37 PM
My family and I are taking our first ever trip to Disneyland the week of July 18. I am so psyched. I know that the 17th will be incredibly busy and packed. But how do you think it will be after the 17th. Do you think it will still be packed or do you think that people will start going home?

I'll be at work on the 18th..:)...so thats two less people in the park including my daughter..:)

AlbertaMinnie
07-07-2005, 06:39 PM
I have a feeling that the week of the 18th will be just as busy - sorry! Several people on this site alone have suggested that they will be there during that time (including us!!!!!) If you listen to Darkbeer - the 18th is the day the park actually opened to the public. No matter what though, it's Disneyland - how could you not have fun!!? Just make the most of it and enjoy your time together!

McKmouse
07-07-2005, 06:43 PM
I would imagine that it will still be pretty busy as all summer is anyway. And since the 17th is on a Sunday and many people coming in from out of town for the event, you may get a few who hang around for a couple of hours in the morning. However, I would anticipate it being less than on the 17th.