PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys meet?

The Photographer
02-07-2002, 10:04 PM
Have any of you guys and gals ever met up at DL or DCA?
What kind of trouble do you create;)

zapppop
02-07-2002, 10:11 PM
Click here to find out ! (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030&pagenumber=4)

EandCDad
02-08-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by The Photographer
Have any of you guys and gals ever met up at DL or DCA?
What kind of trouble do you create;)

In general, people meet at the hub at noon on Sundays. That's not an official thing, just a tradition. Since our family can't make it that early on Sundays, I can't vouch for what sort of turnout they get.

Other times, individuals stage their own meets. It usually involves starting a thread in which the person says, "I'll be at the hub on this day at this time. Come if you want." Some people probably come to those and then everyone stands around looking at each other and tries to figure out what you are supposed to do.

Anyway, that's how it sorta works. Then you go get your boat stuck on Pirates . . . er . . . I've heard.

Dlandmom
02-08-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by EandCDad

Anyway, that's how it sorta works. Then you go get your boat stuck on Pirates . . . er . . . I've heard.

So you've "heard" huh?;)

Yes, it's actually been fun meeting some of these characters...and I do mean characters!

Hope you can join us for a meet one of these days!

Not Afraid
02-08-2002, 11:42 PM
We do seem to almost sink a lot of boats. But we also seem to have a really great time. What could be more fun than a bunch of Disney geeks having fun? (Actually, that would sound scary to me if I didn't know how much fun it was.)