PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry?

spacemountain85
07-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Does anyone know if Disneyland will be having Early Entry next week? I'm trying to plan my itinerary and I don't want to schedule an early morning in Fantasyland on a day it's already going to be packed with people!

phoenixfire2k5
07-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Does anyone know if Disneyland will be having Early Entry next week? I'm trying to plan my itinerary and I don't want to schedule an early morning in Fantasyland on a day it's already going to be packed with people!

I'll call in the morning and find out, and post the results on here so you don't have to make a long distance call. Otherwise, if you want to handle it yourself, call Disneyland information, and you might be able to find out.

phoenixfire2k5
07-07-2005, 10:32 AM

Yes, there will be early entry next week. The days are Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. But you need a 3-day park hopper ticket to get early entry. And it lets you in an hour early before the park opens.

HydroGuy
07-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Yes, there will be early entry next week. The days are Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. But you need a 3-day park hopper ticket to get early entry. And it lets you in an hour early before the park opens.I think the question was focused on which days were not EE, so SM85 could avoid the EE people in the morning. For that, Wed would be non-EE and the best day to do FL in the morning. Second best day would be Friday.

phoenixfire2k5
07-07-2005, 10:45 AM
I think the question was focused on which days were not EE, so SM85 could avoid the EE people in the morning. For that, Wed would be non-EE and the best day to do FL in the morning. Second best day would be Friday.

Well either way, his/her question was answered. :)

HydroGuy
07-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Well either way, his/her question was answered. :)Yeah, but then the parkhopper ticket wouldn't be needed. ;)

spacemountain85
07-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Thanks for finding that out Phoenix! And thank-you for the clarification HydroGuy, but I think I figured it out. ;)

phoenixfire2k5
07-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks for finding that out Phoenix! And thank-you for the clarification HydroGuy, but I think I figured it out. ;)

Not a problem. I live in Anaheim, so its a local call for me. :)