PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got a preshow script to ToT?

Laffite
07-06-2005, 04:07 PM
The "Twilight Show" pre-show narration on tv, that is!

Preston

ttztotdca50
07-06-2005, 05:10 PM
"You unlock this door with the key to imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... The Twilight Zone. Hollywood, 1939. Amidst the glitz and the glitter of a bustling young movie town at the height of its golden age, the Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right. A beacon for the showbusiness elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that. The time is now, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonight's show on the Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is an elevator; still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you if you dare to step aboard because in tonight's episode, YOU are the star. And this elevator travels directly to... The Twilight Zone."

Does that help?

Laffite
07-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Dear god did you memorized that.

Also thanks!

gerry
07-06-2005, 08:04 PM
"You unlock this door with the key to imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... The Twilight Zone. Hollywood, 1939. Amidst the glitz and the glitter of a bustling young movie town at the height of its golden age, the Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right. A beacon for the showbusiness elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that. The time is now, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonight's show on the Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is an elevator; still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you if you dare to step aboard because in tonight's episode, YOU are the star. And this elevator travels directly to... The Twilight Zone."

Does that help?
That just brought back a lot of memories to me. Thanks

SilverStyle
07-06-2005, 11:27 PM
God I can recite that thing, the many times I have heard it standing there.

evilchild666
07-07-2005, 01:26 AM
"You unlock this door with the key to imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... The Twilight Zone. Hollywood, 1939. Amidst the glitz and the glitter of a bustling young movie town at the height of its golden age, the Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right. A beacon for the showbusiness elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that. The time is now, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonight's show on the Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator; still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you if you dare to step aboard because in tonight's episode, YOU are the star. And this elevator travels directly to... The Twilight Zone."

Does that help?
Just had to make one little correction...

ttztotdca50
07-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the correction...dang! I thought I had it PEFRECTLY by heart... darn! :p Is it bad that I also have the actual ride memorized along with the pre-library and pre-ride spiel?

I don't know where you can find a DCA TOT library movie, but WDW's one is below... check the bottom of the page...

http://www.mouseinfo.com/california-adventure/hollywood/attractions/tower/index.php

:rolleyes:

SilverStyle
07-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the correction...dang! I thought I had it PEFRECTLY by heart... darn! :p Is it bad that I also have the actual ride memorized along with the pre-library and pre-ride spiel?

I don't know where you can find a DCA TOT library movie, but WDW's one is below... check the bottom of the page...

http://www.mouseinfo.com/california-adventure/hollywood/attractions/tower/index.php

Its the same exact one except the Tower's are different in the background.

Laffite
07-08-2005, 12:39 AM

That's ok. It's not different than memorizing Haunted Mansion, which I'm sure MANY people here can recite.