PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park View Balcony for Grand Californian

CrazyMouse
07-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Do all Theme Park views for the Grand Californian come with a balcony. It would be sad, to have a great view of the Theme Parks, but no coffee or breakfast on the balcony overlooking the great view. Thanks everyone! :)

Crazy4Mickey
07-06-2005, 03:19 PM
I know the couple of times we have stayed there, we have had a balcony. They are not large ones, just big enough for a small table and couple of chairs. But it is really nice to relax out in the open air and look out over the park. :)

julia
07-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Hi,

The balconies at Grand Californian are really nice. One of the best balconies that I've had was facing the inside courtyard at GCH - the Monorail went by and it was quiet and cool on the balcony. Agreed that the balconies aren't huge, but they are definitely large enough for breakfast or dessert. It was great to sit on the balcony in the mornings and evenings before/after the busy days in the parks. People-watching from the balcony is a lot of fun.

Best Regards,
Julia

Disney Vault
07-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Do all Theme Park views for the Grand Californian come with a balcony.
Almost 100% sure they all do.

pisces
07-06-2005, 04:34 PM
If you look at the GC from the outside, there are some windows that don't have a balcony.

CrazyMouse
07-06-2005, 04:45 PM
:)
If you look at the GC from the outside, there are some windows that don't have a balcony.

i think you are talking about the city view. hehe.