PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone stayed in a Suite @ the DLR within the last few months?

ima_mickeyfan
07-06-2005, 10:29 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has and what the room and their experience was. We are staying in a suite 2 adults 4 kids and Iwas wondering what special things they did for kids before they arrive?
TIA
Darlene

MsYumiBr
07-06-2005, 07:27 PM
We stayed concierge in February when it rained three days straight. I had baskets ordered so the girls got one Tinkerbelle themed basket each. They loved it and it was great entertainment during our afternoon recovery/drying out sessions. It was my birthday so they gave me an autographed photo of Pooh and the gang and a birthday button! Otherwise, nada. I even had to ask for a coffee pot twice, but then received two coffee pots. :D I suggest you go to Starbucks and buy those little round pouches (2 inch round I think) with coffee in them. The stuff they give you isn't very good. If you want them to do anything special, I would talk to the hotel before you check in. They may be able to do something for you. They are big on special occasions.