PDA

View Full Version : Fed Ex Just Came

disneymeimei
07-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Our tickets are here! Yippeee!!!

On a funny note: There is a blue paper stating, "We anticipate DL will be extremely popular" during our visit because of the celebration, and they "strongly recommend" our part plan to arrive early and remain for the entire day.

My dear, sweet husband says, "Well, maybe it won't be so bad when we go because everyone will have come and gone.." :) Got to love the optimism!

MeiMei

CrazyMouse
07-05-2005, 04:54 PM

On a funny note: There is a blue paper stating, "We anticipate DL will be extremely popular" during our visit because of the celebration, and they "strongly recommend" our part plan to arrive early and remain for the entire day.

My dear, sweet husband says, "Well, maybe it won't be so bad when we go because everyone will have come and gone.." :) Got to love the optimism!

MeiMei

Wow, have fun, can't wait for FED-EX to come to my door for my trip in August! Have fun!

rentayenta
07-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Cute Mei Mei!

Fed Ex has been here three times in 5 days delivering debit cards and credit cards and a nice little check from our home re fi. :D

I bought our tickets locally. What dates are you going?

disneymeimei
07-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Cute Mei Mei!

Fed Ex has been here three times in 5 days delivering debit cards and credit cards and a nice little check from our home re fi. :D

I bought our tickets locally. What dates are you going?

Yeah for Fed Ex...they bring us wonderful things!! :)

We will be in the parks July 23rd, 24th, and 25th. It is a quick trip, but, oh so needed! ;)

Have fun on your trip with CC and Company! :)

MeiMei

CoasterChickie
07-05-2005, 05:07 PM
DisneyMeiMei, did you book your trip through the Disney Website? I love all the fun stuff they send you when you do!! Hope you have a great time on your trip. Too bad we're just missing you. Maybe it'll be less crowded that week than when we're going. If you run into Mrs. Pooh and her family give them a hug from me!! :D

rentayenta
07-05-2005, 05:10 PM
We will be in the parks July 23rd, 24th, and 25th. It is a quick trip, but, oh so needed! ;)

Have fun on your trip with CC and Company! :)

MeiMei

Thanks, you too. I just PMd CC and told her at this time on Thursday we'll be sippin' on Cosmos and BBQing dinner. :D

disneymeimei
07-05-2005, 05:12 PM
DisneyMeiMei, did you book your trip through the Disney Website? I love all the fun stuff they send you when you do!! Hope you have a great time on your trip. Too bad we're just missing you. Maybe it'll be less crowded that week than when we're going. If you run into Mrs. Poh and her family give them a hug from me!! :D

We booked through WD Travel. If I would just get off MP I could look at the fun stuff! So far I know we have cute Tinkerbelle luggage tags, a commentorative certificate stating that we went during the 50th. Hmm, guess I should sign off and look! :p

This trip we will miss each other, but maybe in the spring we can go at the same time as Karla...that would be a kick!!! I will look for Mrs. Pooh, but I don't know what she looks like!! I imagine she will be wearing a Winnie-the-Pooh shirt! ;)

Off I go...
MeiMei

Crazy4DL
07-05-2005, 05:23 PM

MeiMei

Yaaaaaah sister!!!! :D ;)

How exciting!! Have a wonderful time! can't wait to hear all about your fun time. :)

Our package should arrive in about three weeks! We went thru WD Travel also. Can hardly wait :D

Hakuna Makarla
07-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Megan, I am so thrilled for you I want to cry because I will miss you! I am looking forward to all those pictures you will be taking :) and the report you will write :) Gosh, your just like my kid, is like your going to camp and I am not sure I can take you gone :) Love ya memimei

Shortiemetoo
07-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Woo hoo Mei Mei...I hope you have an awesome time!! Where are you staying??? I bet it will be less crowded then next week will be....have fun!!!

ima_mickeyfan
07-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I am waiting for FED EX to arrive with our goodies now that the vacation is paid for! lol, I can't wait to see what we get. We booked through WDTC also but we don't vacation till Sept.

hlbtimes2
07-06-2005, 10:51 AM
I am waiting for FED EX to arrive with our goodies now that the vacation is paid for! lol, I can't wait to see what we get. We booked through WDTC also but we don't vacation till Sept.

Even with it paid for they dont send them until 3 weeks before. Hang in there- it will be here before you know it!

disneymeimei
07-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Woo hoo Mei Mei...I hope you have an awesome time!! Where are you staying??? I bet it will be less crowded then next week will be....have fun!!!

Hi Shortie,

We will be staying at the CGH, theme-park view. I am really looking forward to the balcony in the morning with my DH and coffee!! I am hoping it won't be too crowded. We specifically chose the CGH in case it is crowded. WooHoo! :fez:

MeiMei

disneymeimei
07-06-2005, 11:17 AM
Megan, I am so thrilled for you I want to cry because I will miss you! I am looking forward to all those pictures you will be taking :) and the report you will write :) Gosh, your just like my kid, is like your going to camp and I am not sure I can take you gone :) Love ya memimei

Karla,

I will take lots of pictures! Let me know what you want to see, and I will try my best to take a picture of it! :fez: I promise to write home, Mom! :)

MeiMei