PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon in Disneyland

EchoThree76
07-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Hello..new guy here. I just had a few questions. My wife and i are planning on spending a belated honeymoon at Disneyland. We will be there mid december which, from what i read, is one of the most slowest times of the year. My question is that we would like to have a nice dinner at Blue Bayou. When would be a good time to set up a reservation. Any other tips to make our trip more enjoyable woudl be GREAT, i havent been to the park sincce 93.

kristen
07-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Great move on the belated honeymoon thing! Ok, do you know the fast pass system? Make sure to know the cool tips to that before you go--you can ask here if you don't already know...Do you know about some of the cool things you can see/do? make sure to plan if you want to see a show (ie fantasmic or the fireworks or parades...) just to be there at least a half hour early if you want a pretty great/awesome view...you can always stop closer to starting...but you won't be gauranteed to see as much. Fantasmic is best with an hour of waiting (you cann get food and a deck of cards...it's a pretty awesome break from the day)...um...lemme know if anyone here disagrees with my times...I think that's right though...Umm...if you want to see fantasmic from a balcony view with a dessert buffet and coffe or other drink...you can make reservations for that exactly a month from the date you want..sorry, I sound like an advertisement....ok, just relax and have a ball...if you search for food articles and whatnot you can find tips on the best deals and things like that...HAVE FUN!!

Wendi
07-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Congrats on the Disneyland honeymoon... very cool! Before you do anything, go to the Mad Hatter and get yourselves some bride & groom ears to wear around the parks. You can make PS 60 days in advance. I haven't been to dinner at Blue Bayou in ages, I always go for lunch, so I don't remember if there is a break in service between lunch and dinner, if there is, you will likely be guaranteed a waterfront seat if you choose the first seating time. Otherwise, just pick a time that you normally eat, arrive 15-20 minutes before your PS and ask for a waterfront table.