PDA

View Full Version : One ride/attraction you've never been on.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Palmer
07-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Sacrilegeous...I know, but two things I've never done is the Tiki Room and Moments with Lincoln. Just too many other good stuff to see. Am I missing out? I used to love America Sings, but never quite got around to Tiki Room.

TowerofTerror
07-05-2005, 12:55 PM
nope your not missing out. I have been on all rides at DL and DCA

Viva La Disney
07-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Am I missing out?

YES! You must do them as soon as you can! (But Lincoln is closed right now :rolleyes: )

Colin
07-05-2005, 12:57 PM
I loved the Tiki Room during my visit, cannot comment on Lincoln at all!

Went to Tiki room a good 5 or 6 times I think :) That song is so catchy!

C°o°lin

shawnarae
07-05-2005, 12:59 PM
I never have been on Autotopia...the line has always scared me off. Also never been in the Tiki room, Indiana Jones ride or on the Storybook Canal .....I think that is it.

I don't know why I have never tried these, just never have.

Viva La Disney
07-05-2005, 01:05 PM
I never have been on Autotopia...the line has always scared me off. Also never been in the Tiki room, Indiana Jones ride or on the Storybook Canal .....I think that is it.

Please, tell me you're kidding :eek:

SallySkellington
07-05-2005, 01:05 PM
I've never been on the Casey Jr. Train, those Astro things in Tomorrowland, or Mr. Lincoln. That's all I can think of right now.

kristen
07-05-2005, 01:28 PM

You NEED to do Indiana (it's worth the wait and the queue is relatively interestingly done...), I did storybookland just to do it...you're not missing out by not doing it, but hey, and experience is an experience and this one is actually very nice...water, boat, some mildly cute narrative...but that's it...um...I NEVER understood why people like autotopia.....sooooooo slow...attatched to the rail so you're not actually driving....and you can't ram other people!! I always felt something was strangely boring about it when I was little...I just got my license and now I know what it is...well, actually more when I do bumper cars...cause I'm an insanely safe driver....OH and I LOVE LINCOLN!!! But I'm also one of his and Mathew Brady's biggest fans, history, ya' know? OK, I still TOTALLY recommend it...

kristen
07-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh...I've never been on the pirate ship thing--but I have been on the Mark Twain--nor the Casey Junior Trains..though I might have done it, I just was too little to remember...oh...is there a difference between the Mark Twain and the Columbia? I know...lame question...

SallySkellington
07-05-2005, 01:34 PM
That reminds me. Never been on the Mark Twain, Columbia, or the canoes.

kristen
07-05-2005, 01:37 PM
oh, Do the canoes! It's hard work and you get splashed a lot (especially if really little kids are in front of you) but you feel like you actually EARNED a ride...lol...

disneyland50
07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
i have never been on Huanted mansion, matterhorn, star tours, and the cartoon spin!!! :eek:

kristen
07-05-2005, 01:45 PM
i have never been on Huanted mansion, matterhorn, star tours, and the cartoon spin!!! :eek:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU HERE? STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING>>>GO TO DISNEYLAND NOW AND DO HAUNTED MANSION, MATTERHORN, and STAR TOURS IMMEDIATELY!!! (Roger Rabbit's is a plus, but not the HEART BEAT of Disney like those other rides!!! ) Oh, sorry...not trying to be harsh....take your time...awkward....

Viva La Disney

DO THEM NOW!!!

kristen
lol...im wierd

Viva La Disney
07-05-2005, 01:48 PM
But that's why we like you :D

Stupid_American
07-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Horse Drawn Trolley at DL.
Maliboomer at DCA

hlbtimes2
07-05-2005, 01:52 PM
The onlyl thing I can think of is the new Buzz ride. And it doesnt really count, since I haven't been to the park since it opened. I'll ride it during our trip in Oct. There are lots of things in DCA that I havent done. I hope to catch a bunch of them during our trip.

PennyLane
07-05-2005, 01:56 PM
I never went on Superstar Limo or did Who wants to be a millionare- play it(too late now!).At DL, I have never been to Tom Sawyer's Island! I have been to Disneyland so many times I cannot count, yet I always miss it!

kristen
07-05-2005, 02:00 PM
What was superstar limo like? I never did it either...oh, but you could enjoy tom sawyer's island more ifyou had a group of friends and played tag or hide and seek...:) ... I guess I haven't done um...ANY of the mainstreet vehicles if we're counting them...I never took the time...geeze I should smell the roses, but last time I did that, I fell into some cacti...

jennia
07-05-2005, 02:07 PM
No Columbia
No Canoes
No Horseshoe Revue Shows

My list was larger 6 months ago but I've been making a point to do some of the things that I had never done before.

disney jones
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
even i have one :eek:
- Goofy's Bounce House - i'm too tall. :mad:

but the DD's have been on it several times and i've sat in there to take pictures. :)

Viva La Disney
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
What was superstar limo like? I never did it either...oh, but you could enjoy tom sawyer's island more ifyou had a group of friends and played tag or hide and seek...:) ... I guess I haven't done um...ANY of the mainstreet vehicles if we're counting them...I never took the time...geeze I should smell the roses, but last time I did that, I fell into some cacti...

Me and you have not gone on all the same rides :) What else have you not done?

kristen
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
My list was larger 6 months ago but I've been making a point to do some of the things that I had never done before.
I did the same thing! I finallly did Tiki and Storybookland last year and Aladdin's Oasis and Mark Twain so far this year!

kristen
07-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Me and you have not gone on all the same rides :) What else have you not done?

Um...that pirate ship thing on rivers of america (NOT POTC) and I think Casey Jr. Train....but that's it....you?