PDA

View Full Version : Princess Storytelling in Fantasyland

DwoernAdale
07-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Is this still going on? And if so, at what FL store and what are the times? We were going to do this summer before last(our last trip) but were unable to. I am hoping to catch it on our trip in August if its still happening. Thanks in advance for any info.

sdfilmcritic
07-03-2005, 09:11 PM
The times are listed in the show schedule that you can pick up from guest services and at the front gate. The store itself is the Princess Shoppe. It can be found on the left hand side once you completely pass through the center of the castle and in to FL.

mckygirl99
07-03-2005, 10:55 PM
There's not alot of space in that store so get there early especially if you want your children to be up close. We saw Snow White. My daughter loved it!!

sdfilmcritic
07-03-2005, 10:57 PM
The one time I stopped by just to check it out (with no real intention of sticking around) Belle was the princess to come out and read a story. I stuck around long enough to see who the princess was and then I left to go ride more rides.

TinkR
07-04-2005, 12:02 AM
If you do go get there early so that your child can get up close to the front. In addition. have your child sit closest to the left (next to the toys on the shelves not towards the books - if that makes sense). The reason for this is that as soon as the story is finished the children are lined up against the wall in order to get signatures and pictures. If your child is already there she/he will get through the line quickly.