PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Cardholders Promotion in DCA

bassett1976
07-02-2005, 02:45 PM
I think this may have been posted already...

I had to drag my wife over to check out the Disney Visa cardholder benefit at DCA today. I wanted to check it out. When we got over to Ariel's Grotto and saw the sign out in front for the special promotion. NO one was inside. We went down the stairs and we found Goofy and Mickey waiting with the photographer at the end of the stairs. Mickey was wearing a sea captians suit and then Goofy was wearing swimming trunks and had a blow up floaty around his waist. They seemed a little bored and it didn't look like anyone had been there in a while. We both showed our Visa cards and they ended up giving us both a 5x7" picture. We got to pick them up just under 2 hours later. It was very cool.

They are still going to be doing this through September. It doesn't say that you can only do it once. In fact, other than showing your card to prove that you posess a Disney Visa card, you don't have to give them any other type of information. This is a great way to get a picture with a Disney character without having to wait in line.

experiment626
07-02-2005, 05:10 PM
This is a great way to get a picture with a Disney character without having to wait in line.
Or having to pay $15 +